ORU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ORU

Watching NDSU v ORU. It is painful....where are all the ORU fans? Rapture? Just kidding. But geez what an empty quiet venue. Hope they turn that around by Saturday. Quiet basketball is very difficult to watch IMO. I would hope the ORU fans would realize there are two darn good BB teams playing Saturday night. (I know we've been just as guilty at Frost AND Coughlin in regards to not appreciating the quality of teams participating).
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

I'm watching that NDSU/ORU game right now also and had the same thought. Attendence looks to be less than 500. Are the Dakota schools (other than USD!) the only Summit teams that have decent attendence? Thursday night SUU's seats looked just as empty as ORU's. I guess we are lucky up here.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
        Did anyone post this link yet? A blog entry about Wolters from today's Star Tribune:

http://www.startribune.com/sports/go...136856478.html
        Good night the strib is a condescending piece of garbage. You'd think the Gophers were a perennial contender for anything other than the NIT, which is obviously far from the truth.

Clem got fired years ago, your glory days are long gone.
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by orucan View Post
          How kind of you to extend such a lovely invitation! Hard to replace an alma mater though. It's in the blood. My strategy is to savour this season as much as I can, and I think I'm going to enjoy Saturday night a lot.
          Oh, Canadians.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by orucan View Post
            How kind of you to extend such a lovely invitation! Hard to replace an alma mater though. It's in the blood. My strategy is to savour this season as much as I can, and I think I'm going to enjoy Saturday night a lot.

But, you can tell your friends you're going south for the winter!

Comment

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextr...1_ULNSbP409243

Story about the guy who has to cover THEEE GUY!
              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                Good night the strib is a condescending piece of garbage. You'd think the Gophers were a perennial contender for anything other than the NIT, which is obviously far from the truth.Clem got fired years ago, your glory days are long gone.
                Other than getting UND/NDSU mixed up, I didn't find it to be that bad of a story. I love reading the "how the heck did we miss this guy?" stories.
                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

from reading the ORU forum it sounds like the students are still on break at ORU so probably not a big crowd

Comment

According to TV's twitter, Reps from the Houston Rockets and LA Lakers have passes waiting for them at the SDSU vs. Oral Roberts game today.
                    Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU16 View Post
                      According to TV's twitter, Reps from the Houston Rockets and LA Lakers have passes waiting for them at the SDSU vs. Oral Roberts game today.
                      Awesome!!

Also, this might help some people. I didn't see it posted here but this was just posted 2 hours ago from the Jacks Facebook page:
                      "
                      Great challenge ahead of us tonight with Oral Roberts. A very talented team that's had a lot of success in our league over the years. It's a 7:00 start and can be seen live on cable channel Fox College Sports Central or Direct TVs 363 KGEB."

Comment

Game will be on channel 363 at 7 if you have direct TV. Didn't know if anyone had mentioned that...
                        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

For those who cannot hear Tyler M's pre-game program....

Tyler brought up an interesting fact about the refs: one of tonight's refs is the same guy who gave ORU Coach Scott Sutton two technical fouls in Fargo last year.

Comment

The Fox guy said SDSU is headed to the Big Sky next year. Thats news.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              For those who cannot hear Tyler M's pre-game program....

Tyler brought up an interesting fact about the refs: one of tonight's refs is the same guy who gave ORU Coach Scott Sutton two technical fouls in Fargo last year.
                              The ORU fans are going to be P.O.ed, as I believe they had an entire thread on their board dedicated to that individual referee.
                              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                                The Fox guy said SDSU is headed to the Big Sky next year. Thats news.
                                *facepalm*

Comment

Working...
                                X