• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: @ SUU

Win and cover. YES!

Comment

Weren't we looking for our first summit road win a few years ago and lost by like a half court shot? I never feel bad beating suu because of that.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        Good game guys, no doubt the plane ride and days off took the edge off us, but a win is a win. SUU is a very well coached team, but we got a better coach.
        You got it. Wish we could have rested a bit more though. Wolters played 39, Brayden 37 and Griff 36 minutes. The win will give us some momentum, hope we can bring it to Tulsa and rock the Golden Eagles!

Comment

Post game interview with Nate Wolters.
          Slow start both teams...neither team came out with a lot of energy.
          Thought we played a lot better second half, better defense down the stretch.
          They SUU run their sets very well, good coach....
          Good to win on the road; tough place to place; we didn't shoot the ball very well but good to get a win.
          Saturday night: Big game. Should be a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Krow View Post
            You got it. Wish we could have rested a bit more though. Wolters played 39, Brayden 37 and Griff 36 minutes. The win will give us some momentum, hope we can bring it to Tulsa and rock the Golden Eagles!
            It wasn't a real up-and-down the court kind of game, which will help some.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
              13-4, 5-0 in league play.
              3-0 on the road, 6 home games left to play
              Actually 8 home games to go. 7 conference and the bracketbuster game

Comment

What makes this team so good? In the past a bad offensive start would have put us in a hole that we wasted a lot of energy climbing out of the rest of the game. This team's defense can keep them in a game no matter what happens on the other end.

This is finally a men's team that isn't hoping to win or playing not to lose. This is a team that knows how to win and expects to win every game. This is the attitude that the women had a few years ago. It is a great time to be a Jackrabbit!
                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
                  Actually 8 home games to go. 7 conference and the bracketbuster game
                  Um. Er. Yeah. What he said.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                    13-4, 5-0 in league play.
                    3-0 on the road, 6 home games left to play.

Humongous game coming up Saturday night in Tulsa.
                    We have 7 conference home games left. 6 road games including ORU.

EDIT: I'm too slow.
                    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

• Re: @ SUU

Nagy:
                      Nagy calls it a great victory. Really proud of the team.
                      Nate not any good tonight. No energy, Just flat all night and the kid got 28 points (in context, Nagy wasn't really being critical...just using a little irony to show what a player Nate is: Nagy seemed to be saying that in spite of being flat, good to hang in there and win).,
                      BUT A GREAT VICTORY. We just fought through it. Really proud of them. You're going to have games like this and have to win them.

SUU very good rebounding team and very physical team -- very proud of the way our guys handled that.

Griff didn't have great game either, really struggled. Problem: Sitting around in the hotel all day...we do that but today seemed longer. Hour-differnce in time zone?

We couldn't stop stevenette...good athlete...this kid was a walkon but he really played well. Thought Griff did a good job on him.

Turnovers: Had 6 at half, ended up with 8. We got some big steals.

SATURDAY: I'm so happy for our kids ...get to play in a big game like that. I don't know how the people in Tulsa will look at it but it'll be a high-energy game. ORU put up a lot of points tonight and they don't have a high-scoring team.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                        Nagy:
                        Nagy calls it a great victory. Really proud of the team.
                        Nate not any good tonight. No energy, Just flat all night (in context, Nagy seemed to be saying that in spite of being flat, good to hang in there and win).,
                        BUT A GREAT VICTORY. We just fought through it. Really proud of them. You're going to have games like this and have to win them.

SUU very good rebounding team and very physical team -- very proud of the way our guys handled that.

Griff didn't have great game either, really struggled. Problem: Sitting around in the hotel all day...we do that but today seemed longer. Hour-differnce in time zone?

We couldn't stop stevenette...good athlete...this kid was a walkon but he really played well. Thought Griff did a good job on him.

Turnovers: Had 6 at half, ended up with 8. We got some big steals.

SATURDAY: I'm so happy for our kids ...get to play in a big game like that. I don't know how the people in Tulsa will look at it but it'll be a high-energy game. ORU put up a lot of points tonight and they don't have a high-scoring team.
                        You know you are good when you have an offgame yet still end up with 28.
                        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                          We have 7 conference home games left. 6 road games including ORU.

EDIT: I'm too slow.
                          I'm just trying to live down to your .sig . . .
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

filbert: will you travel to Tulsa for the game? That game has a lot of potential to be a great one to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              filbert: will you travel to Tulsa for the game? That game has a lot of potential to be a great one to watch.
                              Nope, got to pass. Got too much technology going on here--just gave Snookums a Mac, so the conversion process will . . . oh oh, here she comes . . .

an iCloud question . . . fortunately, it seems to have been a momentary iCloud burp . . . but is really is weird how many kinda odd and annoying (if not dismaying and terrifying) computer/smart-phone things seem to happen to her . . .
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The Macs are really nice but the fact I can't lift the hood and change the spark plug wires bothers me. Even so, they're tempting.

Comment

Working...
                                X