@ SUU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: @ SUU

I didn't want to say it but figured at suu or umkc we would either steuggle or loss one of them. I still think we can win but these game along with wiu you van not over look. Its like we are letting them dictate pace.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Keep the updates coming! No radio feed here. Thanks guys.

Comment

Heuir and Massey just picked up their 4th fouls in the last 2 possessions. Only Dykstra has 3 for the Jacks.

Radio here: http://www.suu.edu/hss/comm/ksuu/webcast.asx

Let me know if it works

Oh, it's 46-45 Jacks under the 12' media
        Last edited by Krow; 01-05-2012, 09:14 PM. Reason: new info

Comment

46-45 Jacks under 12 timeout

Comment

Ray Jones Jr. just picked up his 4th.

Wolters missed both FT's on that foul.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              I didn't want to say it but figured at suu or umkc we would either steuggle or loss one of them. I still think we can win but these game along with wiu you van not over look. Its like we are letting them dictate pace.
              Look at SUU's schedule. They aren't a bad team, I don't think anyone is overlooking them. If anything SUU overlooked the Yotes. SUU lost to ORU by 5.
              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Jacks lead by 2 with about 11:00 to go. Fouls are starting to affect SUU now also. Wolters just missed 2 FT. He's off tonight.

Comment

Ouch wolters misses 2 free throws and just sounds like every one is off their game. Nice steal wolters.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Wolters hits 2 this time. 50-47 Jacks.

Comment

Can someone guard Jackson Stephen F please? (why does Tyler keep saying his last name first?)

*edit - looked it up....oh...it's Jackson Stevenett. I thought that was a bizarre name...
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                        Can someone guard Jackson Stephen F please? (why does Tyler keep saying his last name first?)
                        He's not It's Jackson Stevenett or something like that

Comment

Jacks by 3 with 9:00. This one is going down to the wire and will be a freethrow contest.

Comment

59-55 Jacks under the 7'

Comment

Originally posted by Krow View Post
                              He's not It's Jackson Stevenett or something like that
                              Got it...I had to look him up...I didn't think Jackson Stephen F could be right....
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post

*edit - looked it up....oh...it's Jackson Stevenett. I thought that was a bizarre name...

LOL...That's funny!
                                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
                                X