No announcement yet.

Oakland: Biggest home game in D-1 era?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oakland: Biggest home game in D-1 era?

Jacks by 10 with 5 left. C'mon Jacks.

Comment

Up 12 at the under four.

Comment

Up 10 with just under a minute left.

Comment

9 point lead with 43 seconds left. HIT YOUR FREE THROWS!

Comment

Jacks up 11 with 23 seconds left. Fantastic work Jackrabbits!

Comment

FINAL: SDSU 76, Oakland 64
              Last edited by mango4; 12-30-2011, 08:48 PM. Reason: correct score

Comment

Great win Jacks, this team don't do the last 5 minute fold no mo. next test ORU who plays Oakland tues night at Oakland
                the Bison thursday and the Jacks saturday. Jacks got SUU then ORU. hopefully they will be tired and unprepared the eagles that is

Comment

Big win tonight - no question about that. This team is fun to watch and nobody is going to want to face them in Sioux Falls.

What a brutal coming week for ORU. Hopefully we end it on a miserable note for them. It won't be easy winning on the road down there.

Comment

I apologize to the family sitting behind me for screaming the entire game. Look forward to getting the student section back so I don't have to censor myself but I tried my hardest. Great game
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Kampe said in the post game that he deliberately slowed the game down because OU can not win if its a track meet. said the score would have been 120 to 80 Jacks if they would have run like last year. said OU does not have good defense if its a track meet. said OU will not win if teams run against them. praised the Jacks, especially Wolters and Dykstra.

Comment

Tonight's attendence sounded pretty good when you consider the lack of students. The video feed made it sound plenty loud in there many times. Imagine if the students were there. A win like this should help with attendence in coming games. I can't wait to get back up there myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                          Tonight's attendence sounded pretty good when you consider the lack of students. The video feed made it sound plenty loud in there many times. Imagine if the students were there. A win like this should help with attendence in coming games. I can't wait to get back up there myself.
                          makes me want to make a special trip from Michigan to Frost to see them. Cant wait till they play OU out here in Jan. What are diesel prices in South Dakota.

Comment

I thought Carlson really sparked the Jacks to start the second half. Played a very good game and played most of the game if not all of it. Hamilton is pretty good and tough to defend. Just didn't know what the refs were going to call. Seemed like one time it's called a foul and the next time it wasn't. Did get a chuckle when the ref had to ask Nagy if he was yelling at him (he wasn't that time). Nice win for the Jacks.
                            Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Fun to watch the 'rabbits when the shots are falling.

Wish we didn't have to depend on the jump shots so much, and could get some more points inside. (moses did Dysktra kill whatshisfacerussianguy on that one spin move...)

Carlson has been playing out of his mind the last few games.

I need to get over the anxiety I've become so accustomed to, watching us lose leads late in games the last few years. This team seems to know how to hold on.

Very fun night.
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Great atmosphere. Attendance 3800+. We have a ballclub! Good team chemistry...lots of options and different leaders emerge depending on the circumstances. Fiegen gets the blue-collar award for slugging it out just outside of the limelight and he was making a big difference.

Comment

Working...
                                X