Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sdsu @ und

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
    then this does not bode well for the Ladies tonight against UALR at least the playing them within a week. they might want to come out and embarras the Jacks in Frost.
    I tend to agree with Nidaros on pointing out the distinction that the UALR win was not a blowout. When the men destroyed UND, UND presented very little for the Jackrabbits to study. Can you imagine trying to come up with something to talk about at halftime of the UND game in Frost? On the other hand, UND had a clinic on Jackrabbit weapons. So, UND, which I think proved last night it has some athletes, had our book and we knew almost nothing about them. In UALR's case, the teams battled there and they'll have a battle tonight.

I think (hope!) the Jackrabbits will go into the game with some confidence on having won at UALR and now, playing at home.

Let's see, it's a little after 10:30 so I suppose they've already made the popcorn for tonight's game. Darn. Going to have to give up on eating popcorn tonight at Frost.

Comment

Working...
    X