• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sdsu @ und

Go Jacks

Re: Sdsu @ und

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
    Go Jacks
    Indeed. This game has me really wondering. Will it be closer or will it be anotherkerblastifu$%ation. I kind of hope Monaghan buries another 3 when we are up by 20 and there is 3 seconds left. Maybe their whiny coach will skip the post game again. That's my Christmas wish! Well, that and world peace.....
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

There is a television icon up by the SDSU/UND game on GoJacks.com schedule, so it looks like we'll be picking up their feed.
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
        There is a television icon up by the SDSU/UND game on GoJacks.com schedule, so it looks like we'll be picking up their feed.
        I only can find the audio link...

Edit: I found it, but it was tougher to find than the others. Go jacks!
        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Game starts at 7 I presume? It's 7:07, we ought to be up by 10 by now....anyone?
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
            Game starts at 7 I presume? It's 7:07, we ought to be up by 10 by now....anyone?
            According to the live feed, they just did the starting lineups

Comment

Not the start i wanted. Jacks down 15-6 4 minutes in

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                Um, down by 9 with 12:55 to go in the half.

Comment

Jacks down 23-11 with 11:41 left. I dont care who you are, its tough to beat a team thats shooting 82% when you are shooting 31%

Comment

They are shooting well, but too many open looks as well. Need to make them earn it.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

Not sure what's more frustrating: The way the Jacks are playing or this video feed. I swear I've been watching a slide show so far.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

Regardless of the outcome their coach should skip this post game press confrence. Win or lose nagy will be there.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I was really hoping to kerblasticate them again. Not what I had in mind.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Maybe if we could make a 3. Wow we are struggling. We have no D tonight to go with bad shooting.

Comment

I bet nagy tweets something about defense at half.

Comment

Working...
                              X