GDT UND at SDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT UND at SDSU

Okay, the Fightin' North Dakotans thread has some humor in it. This can be the serious game-day-thread.

I'm leaving for Brookings in a few minutes. I predict the women beat KSU by 13 or more and the men should do the same with UND. However, I hope the men get a 20+ margin of victory just because we want to remind those Big Sky guys that the Summit is a much better basketball conference.

Re: GDT UND at SDSU

I'm just getting ready to leave in a few minutes as well and plan on stopping into Cubby's for a beer before the game. I'm hoping the women can win by 10 and the men by 20.

Comment

Anyone got extra tickets the want to sell? I see they arn't online anymore. Will the ticket office have some?
      It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitfarmer View Post
        Anyone got extra tickets the want to sell? I see they arn't online anymore. Will the ticket office have some?
        There will be tickets to buy at the game. I'm betting they don't have people working in the office on a Saturday so that is why you can't order them anymore online.
        Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
          There will be tickets to buy at the game. I'm betting they don't have people working in the office on a Saturday so that is why you can't order them anymore online.
          Thanks hope so.My girlfriend tolmyme to wait so if there's not tickets she's gonna get it...
          It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

Great start to the game by the Jacks. Up 15-0 with 15:51 remaining in the 1st half.
            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Jacks up 39-21 at half
              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Any updates?
                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                  Any updates?
                  92-54 final. Believe the statistician hit a trey for us at the end. Total kerblastification before 4,100. TV pointed out UND had not had a double-digit loss before tonight.

Comment

Nice all around performance by everybody. It was really nice to see Dykstra playing well. A little sloppy at times, but I think part of that was the because it was a blowout.

UND game out really flat, and never got it going offensively. I expect a better effort out of them in GF.
                    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

May we assume UND will not step into the Big Sky as a men's BB power.
                      You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

UND beat Montana and Idaho State earlier this year. I believe we saw them at their worst tonight. Don't expect a blow out in GF.
                        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Isn't Montana and Idaho St usually lower half in Big Sky BB. Now if UND had beaten Weber or Portland St ...
                          You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

The men came out with energy tonight. Some of those moving screens the teams were getting called for were pretty touchy. Nice to see everyone get in on the scoring.
                            Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                              UND beat Montana and Idaho State earlier this year. I believe we saw them at their worst tonight. Don't expect a blow out in GF.
                              Those were my precise thoughts. Also there is concern about Wolter's ankle. I notice when either us or UND were shooting free throw Nate had sort of a limp, I thought he was just tired, but not so according to the post game show. Its a concern.

Comment

Working...
                              X