Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: @ iupui

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
    I will not complain about facilities again....
    GO TO 10
    GO TO 10
    GO TO 10
    Why, do you have something against high school gyms?
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
      GO TO 10
      GO TO 10
      GO TO 10
      I'm pretty sure Sioux Falls Roosevelt has a nicer gym. Heck Brookings High School gym is nicer.

Comment

That gym at IUPUI is barely above Pierre's gym.
        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

This has to rank in the top 2 or 3 wins since joining the Summit. With all the effort and emotion put into this game,let's hope there isn't a letdown against the Leathernecks - their tough defense could give the Jacks trouble. A sweep on the road would be a great start to the conference schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
            I'm pretty sure Sioux Falls Roosevelt has a nicer gym. Heck Brookings High School gym is nicer.
            I don't know. It looked like a pretty nice gym in the video...looked well maintained and fairly new. It's just a high school gym.

One that we had been 0-4 in before last night.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
              I don't know. It looked like a pretty nice gym in the video...looked well maintained and fairly new. It's just a high school gym.

One that we had been 0-4 in before last night.
              I understand the 0-4 part, I just said I will not complain about facilities anymore, because there are plenty that have it "worse" off than us. I kept looking at that Jaguar making sure it wasn't really a Bobcat. Still it was a heck of a game and start to the season for the men. I thought this game was not going to be a problem, but I ALSO FORGOT that Young was still with with IUPUI. Dumb. That guy is a game changer.
              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

I barely survived that one. Got home just in time to for tip. Listened intently until the kids needed to do some homework and kind of tuned out. Heard Tyler starting to elevate his voice and Young go unconscious, then my attention was back on the game. Seemed like SDSU was very close to reeling. Blew the lead and choked a bit at the end but still won the game. This could be huge as it pertains to confidence in each other. Very proud of this team.

Nate Freakin Wolters is amazing.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                  I purchased the video stream of the game from the IUPUI site, and as good as Tyler is at calling the game, I doubt his words could do Nate's crunch time performance justice. Wolters's answers to Young's baskets were just nuts, especially the one after IUPUI took a 1 point lead with less than a minute to play. Where he shot that ball, it would have looked like a forced shot for 99% of players, but Nate's demeanor made it seem as if was just attempting a layup.

He is a special player and has something nobody can teach.
                  If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                    I purchased the video stream of the game from the IUPUI site, and as good as Tyler is at calling the game, I doubt his words could do Nate's crunch time performance justice. Wolters's answers to Young's baskets were just nuts, especially the one after IUPUI took a 1 point lead with less than a minute to play. Where he shot that ball, it would have looked like a forced shot for 99% of players, but Nate's demeanor made it seem as if was just attempting a layup.

He is a special player and has something nobody can teach.
                    He took that shot like he knew he was going to make it. I wonder if he did know??
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

• Re: @ iupui

The Indianapolis Star on-line gave the game a few paragraphs:
                      http://www.indystar.com/article/2011...|text|Sports|p

Comment

I believe that this is the kind of game the Jacks would have lost the last couple of years. It had to be tough on the team giving up the points to tie the game. No one hung their heads and simply came out and played an excellent OT segment. Your right in saying this win may end up being huge not only for confidence but towards the end of the year for league standings. I don't think to many Summit League teams are going to go into IUPUI and win this year.

Now a win tonight at Western would be sweet.

GBGBGJ

I barely survived that one. Got home just in time to for tip. Listened intently until the kids needed to do some homework and kind of tuned out. Heard Tyler starting to elevate his voice and Young go unconscious, then my attention was back on the game. Seemed like SDSU was very close to reeling. Blew the lead and choked a bit at the end but still won the game. This could be huge as it pertains to confidence in each other. Very proud of this team.

Comment

He took that shot like he knew he was going to make it. I wonder if he did know??
                          I no not every one loves duke but grant hills pass to lattner. When they were in time out coach K asked if lattner could make the shot and he said if grant can make the pass I will make the shot. And bam.

I think its the point that a player has the confidence to take a shot and believe he can make it. I always felt that about vogel too. If she takes a shot at the end of a close game, she would make like 9 out of 10 times. Same with nate freakin wolters.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                          X