X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nate Wolters Rumors

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    On Twitter. @NateWolters - http://twitter.com/#!/NateWolters

Someone said: "Word on the street is that @NateWolters rumors are blowing up gopherhole right now...#comehome"

And he replied: "haha no im staying in sd man..how you been doing though..you coming to brook anytime soon?"
    Nate Wolters has a real twitter page? man the @fakenatewolters is so good I was beginning to think it was the real one.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
      Nate Wolters has a real twitter page? man the @fakenatewolters is so good I was beginning to think it was the real one.
      Not as funny as the fake one, but more informative, I'm assuming.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        See?

Ahh, come on Filbert...close this thread...pretty please. I know the "we just want to discuss stuff" crowd will be mad. But when we have a thread entitled "Nate Wolters rumors" and Nate has killed them, why keep it going. If I see it lit up, I assume that Nate may have changed his mind, so I go in and spend time, only to find out that there is nothing new.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
          Ahh, come on Filbert...close this thread...pretty please. I know the "we just want to discuss stuff" crowd will be mad. But when we have a thread entitled "Nate Wolters rumors" and Nate has killed them, why keep it going. If I see it lit up, I assume that Nate may have changed his mind, so I go in and spend time, only to find out that there is nothing new.
          OK, yeah, you've probably got a point.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
          X