• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IPFW Round 3

Thank Goodness!!!

Comment

Great to see the Jacks pull out the win.

Only negatives I can see is that they are still struggling from the line. They made the ones at the end, but had they made them during the game we wouldn't have all had to hold our breath...

Two straight poor shooting games from Clint. If SDSU is going to upset Oakland, he can't have three...

NOw, get some sleep fellas and we will show up and really blow the roof off of the arena!
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Congrats on the win! I wish you all the best against Oakland tomorrow.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tczDGoomj3g

Nate's three at the end... crowd shot.. (was posted on oakland's site)

Comment

had a great time at the game (would have been better if I didn't feel like crap)

um, the Jacks came out early and played really good, some good rebounds, good jobs ext. The officials helped IPFW keep the game close in the first half, the Dons didn't have an answer for Dykstra, and then all of a sudden he has 2 fouls, Feigen has 2 fouls and White has 2 fouls.
            The officiating was pretty bad both ways, Whites 2nd foul (i think) was horrible, the goal tend they called on Mosses block, and so on.

As far as tomorrow (don't think I'm gonna make it) the Jacks have to play defense, they can't get out of there game, they have to communicate, have to know whats going on, cant get too caught up with the crowd. play smart, play as a team, play to win

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
              Thanks TAB, I was rooting for you last night....probably what doomed you.... I kind of give the kiss of death to most teams I cheer for.
              If that is the case, please cheer for oakland next.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Congrats on a good win. You looked real good early and did what you had to do to get the W. Good luck against Oakland.

Comment

Has anybody seen IPFW post game video? I would like to hear what Fife had to say.
                  “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

And I questioned the Black Uniforms! Oh yea of little faith!!!

Comment

Refs were awful and inconsistant. I really really really dislike everything about Fort, including both coaches. Maybe not the level Filbert does but its getting up there.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Was anybody listening to the radio for the game, wondering what steve I had to say about it and the refs.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                          Has anybody seen IPFW post game video? I would like to hear what Fife had to say.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I6vXdXA-68

Comment

I wonder what Peckinpaugh said when he got the T. It seemed he was talking to himself then all of a sudden he gets a T. He was constantly whining to the refs when he was taking the ball out. He looked like and had the cockiness of Josh Mueller

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                              I wonder what Peckinpaugh said when he got the T. It seemed he was talking to himself then all of a sudden he gets a T. He was constantly whining to the refs when he was taking the ball out. He looked like and had the cockiness of Josh Mueller
                              I thought it was when Moss got called for the foul and headgear went walking past clapping towards Moss, and or then said something. mosses block on Mccorkle, flat out got up there. Would love to see the replays of mosses big plays.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                                mosses block on Mccorkle, flat out got up there. Would love to see the replays of mosses big plays.

Comment

Working...
                                X