Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2005 Recruits`

Originally posted by sports_buff
    Why didn't he play last year?  Was he hurt or what?
    I'm sure you will make something up from an undisclosed source.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII

I'm sure you will make something up from an undisclosed source.
      Does this mean you don't know?

Comment

Buff,

this is one of the rare times when we actually think you have made a valid post and asked an appropriate question. i found myself asking the same question, "Why didn't he play last year?"

I assume we'll find out more soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by sports_buff

Does this mean you don't know?
          It means I don't care and why should a USD fan care either. If coach Nagy and Larson are comfortable with whatever reason that kept him out last year and they like him as a person,player and student than that's good enough for me.

Comment

There's no doubt in my mind that if Nagy, Larson and Co. think this kid can play here, then he can play.  But, I am a bit curious as to why he sat out last year, that's all.  I'm sure buff, mav, and jake will rip on the fact that he didn't play last year, we've come to expect nothing less out of those 3 clowns.

Comment

The Jacks have certainly addressed a lot of needs in this recruiting year. I think recruiting has bcome a lot more exciting and strategic with the move to DI. As we get closer to being eligible for the Big Dance and in a conference the recruiting both instate and nationally will become easier. I think both the women and men are poised to follow up this outstanding recruiting year with another in 2006. The men have one committment and the women two.

Comment

Working...
              X