NDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NDSU

so who gets the blame for this game? or the credit? because honestly I don't feel that NDSU had done anything other than just show up and Play (Other than Tweet) but rather SDSU has really really really really really really not played in a TERRIBLE...

so who is to blame?

Is it Nagy's Fault?

Also, how does this game play in SDSU's heads?

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
      Call the Ice House, I'm sure Jim or Carla are a little bored with the weather being cold. Bucky could run it up to ya.

I think I am just going to go down to Ben's

Comment

Buck the Fison.
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Bison are really show offing now and showing the Jacks up. Lossing respect from any of you guys yet that sometimes support the bison. totally lost my respect. they are now below ORU

Comment

Hopefully this will give them the fire to do great things in Sioux falls. Someone needs to knock out NDSU for us so we don't face them. IPFW has this "situation" with us and we have the same thing with NDSU...

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
              Bison are really show offing now and showing the Jacks up. Lossing respect from any of you guys yet that sometimes support the bison. totally lost my respect. they are now below ORU
              Have you looked at the score? They totally deserve to in all honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
                so who gets the blame for this game? or the credit? because honestly I don't feel that NDSU had done anything other than just show up and Play (Other than Tweet) but rather SDSU has really really really really really really not played in a TERRIBLE...

so who is to blame?

Is it Nagy's Fault?

This is on the coaches. And the players. Nobody escapes blame.

Everybody needs to man up here.

You all sucked really really hard tonight, Jackrabbits.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                  Buck the Fison.
                  Say it right... F the Bison... this was their season... we however, can still win the tournament... (hehehehehehe did anyone else laugh when they read that I did when I typed it) I am very very negative right now... I will get over it in a couple days... but for tonight... how have we won as many as we have this season when we are capable of this egg...

NDSU wins - ITS OVER !!!!!! 84-61

Comment

Alot of chanting by the bizun fans. Stay classy. I wonder if the WIU fans did the same to them. I don't remember acting like an *ss when we beat em in fball for 3 straight years. But I guess it is their last win of the year. I'll be an ORU fan Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                      This is on the coaches. And the players. Nobody escapes blame.

Everybody needs to man up here.

You all sucked really really hard tonight, Jackrabbits.
                      . . . except maybe Brayden Carlson. He seemed to have some decent minutes. . .
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Humiliating for sure. Perplexing as well? Not going to be an easy loss to overcome but I sure hope they can.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post

so who is to blame?

Is it Nagy's Fault?

The whole team gets the blame and needs to hold each other accountable, top to bottom.

Nagy is the coach, and didn't get the team ready enough.

The seniors should have held their teammates accountable, and didn't show up themselves.

Griff needs to be the team leader next year, and he didn't show up.

Nate and the Sophomores played well below their ability.

Our freshman are very good and played terribly.

As for in their heads... they need to put it behind them. Its over, time to get ready for the tourney.
                          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
                            Alot of chanting by the bizun fans. Stay classy. I wonder if the WIU fans did the same to them. I don't remember acting like an *ss when we beat em in fball for 3 straight years. But I guess it is their last win of the year. I'll be an ORU fan Saturday night.
                            How about just rooting for around six overtimes?
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

lol my daughter just asked why I swear at animals... I guess I let a couple slip out...

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                                . . . except maybe Brayden Carlson. He seemed to have some decent minutes. . .
                                I wonder why he ever plays..

Comment

Working...
                                X