X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Utah

http://boxscorenews.com/suu-tbird-me...-p13275-68.htm

Re: Southern Utah

I predict a 90-69 Jackrabbit win tonight.

Comment

Oh, No. Another Saturday double header at Frost! Why does my stomach hurt?

Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by Just in the crowd View Post
        I predict a 90-69 Jackrabbit win tonight.
        Look out, you'll probably get critized for picking the jacks.

They have a chance to still go to 6-5 with some tough road games to come, every game becomes more important to then the last, but that should go with out saying. Really I think if this team gets hot and Clint gets his confidence back the rest of the year, they could be a scary team come tourny time....If not they could finish more disapointing then last years finish.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

The Men could tie their most wins in a D-I season with a W tonight. Go Jacks

Comment

I'm in Frost and I think the crowd is about 3500 like last weekend.

Need to win this decisively.

Comment

Here comes the Jacks...crowd may not hit 3500.

Comment

45-29 Jacks at half. They seem to have alot of intensity tonight.

Comment

Well, it sounds like my father, brother and I should do everything possible to NOT attend games.

When we go, the Jackrabbits play horribly and lose.

When we don't go, the Jackrabbits play well and win.

Glad they got the W.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

On a separate note, who's job is it to report scores and what not to espn?

Seems like everytime I go there to look at box scores, all the summit games but ours have box scores, play-by-play and the whole gammit, but ours.

It happened once again tonight....very frustrating.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/scoreb...0129&confId=49
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

FYI.....NDSU wins on a last second shot, in double overtime, by Tveidt to beat UMKC 89-88!
                      When you put on that jersey, the name on the front is more important than the name on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                        On a separate note, who's job is it to report scores and what not to espn?

Seems like everytime I go there to look at box scores, all the summit games but ours have box scores, play-by-play and the whole gammit, but ours.

It happened once again tonight....very frustrating.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/scoreb...0129&confId=49
                        It's up now. I'm sure it takes a little time

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=310292571

Comment

Originally posted by MinnJack View Post
                          It's up now. I'm sure it takes a little time

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=310292571
                          A lot of games (including a lot of our away games) have live box scores that are updated pretty consistently throughout the game.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            A lot of games (including a lot of our away games) have live box scores that are updated pretty consistently throughout the game.
                            It's just frustrating to see all the other Summit games up to speed, even if they've just ended, all the stats will be up, but ours (home games esp.) aren't. Takes a good couple hours after game to get them up.

It happens a lot...

Good to see Sarg shot better tonight. Heck, the entire team for that matter!

Anybody on the forum buy a meat bundle or the hog?
                            Last edited by RowdyRabbit; 01-30-2011, 12:32 AM. Reason: getting back on topic.

Comment

It's disappointing that Heemstra didn't get into the game until the last minute. Wasted redshirt IMO.

I also thought Chad White did not play very well tonight. Anyone have any thoughts on that? He got pulled pretty quickly a few times.
                              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
                              X