Clear All

Re: Central Michigan

http://www.cmuchippewas.com/ViewArti...B_OEM_ID=10500

Check out the pic gallery & presser

Comment

http://www.cmuchippewas.com/mediaPor...b_oem_id=10500

...the best highlight is the last one
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
        http://www.cmuchippewas.com/mediaPor...b_oem_id=10500

...the best highlight is the last one
        That was cool. I noticed their Coach is always standing on the Court even when the ball is in play, kinda weird

Comment

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...ATES/101220043

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            Listened to the game and was so pumped at the end that I agreed to go shopping!

Every team we play will be on Wolters and yet the guy gets the job done anyway.
            Easy JJD...you are setting a dangerous precedent with that agreement! OTH way to go JACKS!!! Nate is the real deal, absolutely, but I also want to give a shoutout for Griffin...who for his size is an absolute beast on the boards. His team-leading nine rebounds, plus his big two FT (now 31 of 32) were major help in win.

Comment

Back in the glory days of D-II, when the SDSU men largely dominated conference play, team members and fans always seemed convinced that if a game turned out to be close at the end, the Jacks would win. I'm starting to get that feeling back. Nice wins, Jacks. (And please forgive my reference to the glory days of D-II. For reasons I won't get into on this thread, I don't like doing that!)
              This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                Back in the glory days of D-II, when the SDSU men largely dominated conference play, team members and fans always seemed convinced that if a game turned out to be close at the end, the Jacks would win. I'm starting to get that feeling back. Nice wins, Jacks. (And please forgive my reference to the glory days of D-II. For reasons I won't get into on this thread, I don't like doing that!)
                Thats how the womens team was during the tansistion, I feel that way about the men. They are going to be in and win closer games that for years they found ways to lose.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Remember when the women's team used to generate this much excitement??
                  When you put on that jersey, the name on the front is more important than the name on the back.

Comment

looking at the stats. Clint is the worst on the team in 3pt%. yet he leads the team in attempts. I dont mind our shooters taking shots and I dont think he is the kind of player to force a shot, but I would lke to see more guys, Griff, and Chad to get a few more attempts. I dont know if that means talk to Clint about limiting to maybe 3 or 4 attempts a game. I like seeing our scoring avg and FG% is good enough I think, would love to see Clint and Wolters head fake for the 3 to create a drive, if its there take it, if gets fouled both are good for FTs, if its closed, kick out to White or Griff or another who can be set for a 3. We have some really good 3 pt shooters, I think it would be good to exploit that talent.

Personally my 2 favorite stats for this team so far this year are Grif leading in Rebounding and Wolters Assists pergame.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                      Personally my 2 favorite stats for this team so far this year are Grif leading in Rebounding and Wolters Assists pergame.
                      I like the fact that Nate Wolters is No. 5 in the country in Assist/Turnover ratio and is 29th in the country in assist per game.

I also like that Griffin Callahan is leading the nation in free throw percentage.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
                        I like the fact that Nate Wolters is No. 5 in the country in Assist/Turnover ratio and is 29th in the country in assist per game.

I also like that Griffin Callahan is leading the nation in free throw percentage.
                        also very impressive stats. This team truly has something that its former teams do not have, and what I think, is just wait till they really figure it out. They will be a team to reckon with.

Comment

Working...
                        X