Re: UW-Milwaukee GDT

UWM fan board

http://uwmfreak.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

http://www.pantheru.com/page/klotsche-krazies

Comment

I've been to 2 UWM games this year. They have a really handy big guy in the middle (Hill - 6'6" but a big body") who gets a lot of touches. UW Badgers held him to 2 or 3 points earlier in the week by simply standing behind him with their hands up. But he's soft and quits if he doesn't have anything going early.

They have streaky guards, but no real shooters besides Tone Boyle (coaches kid). Boyle shoots mainly 3's and shoots a lot of them. He's coming off back surgery and has noticeably lost a step since before the surgery. He's a good shooter when he gets a look. Besides that, they have a lot of short gaurds who like to drive to the hole. The Badgers beat them badly by simply playing good D. UWM is not the most disciplined team. Coach Jeter wants them to be and preaches it, but their guards are very turnover prone.

They do play tough D with the right guys on the floor. They are quick and fly around. However, their problem is that effort isn't consistent for an entire game.

They are a below-average D1 team that we should beat. I have made several "buy lunch" wagers on this game and would really enjoy a week full of free lunches. Let's GO JACKS!
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

...and another ****ty weather day on tap for a Jacks home game. No biggie for me...I only have 38 miles to go, but it sucks for people that travel a greater distance.
          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
            ...and another ****ty weather day on tap for a Jacks home game. No biggie for me...I only have 38 miles to go, but it sucks for people that travel a greater distance.
            It's starting to become a theme again this year ins't it?
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

When is the weather supposed to hit?

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                I think around midnight tonight. Various reports on snow amounts...but wind and bitter cold are gonna be issues. We've also had some rain in Dell Rapids within the last hour, so roads will get slick as temps fall.
                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I think around midnight tonight. Various reports on snow amounts...but wind and bitter cold are gonna be issues. We've also had some rain in Dell Rapids within the last hour, so roads will get slick as temps fall.
                  Thank you. I got a hold of a friend in Brookings, said they had ice. That was about 6:30.

Comment

Blizzard update...effing great.

http://www.keloland.com/NewsDetail6162.cfm?Id=0,108162

Comment

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205053831

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                        It's here believe me. I did not try to head to BT this AM for a Saturday breakfast with a group of friends. I do not think I will even venture out this evening for the game either. No travel recommended along the I-29 corridor. It good time to be indoors.

Comment

Not much snow in Brookings (just a guess -- about 2"), but the wind is howling. No ice problem here, but not sure about south of here. Visibility not bad (10 a.m.) and radar shows what little snow lingers will be out of Brookings by noon or so. The wind will continue to blow things around though. I'll post a "weather observation" around 4 this afternoon, during half-time of the women's game.

Comment

All out blizzard in Yankton. 4 inches of snow, visibility less than 1/4 mile. I just shoveled one of my colleagues out of a snow drift. Pheasant hunt off, Christmas party canceled, no trip to Brookings for us. Charts and dictation this afternoon and WNAX this evening.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

we got stuck at a friends house out by the lake last night... it was clear at 11 ish when I looked and at 1 when we went to leave it was too late... she ended up pulling out 3 air mattresses and having three couches of unplanned overnight guests...lol

Comment

Working...
                              X