It's game day, go Jacks

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...31/1002/sports

Comment

Re: Ndsu-gdt-men

Fargo take

http://www.inforum.com/event/article.../group/Sports/

Comment

Geez, 1bunnies, I like your style and hope you're right.

I believe in my gutt that the Jacks get it done tonight! my prediction is for a close game with neither team getting more than 7 points up. Even with 6 minutes to go and the Jacks play their best ball down the stretch just as they have in most of the games. Jacks win by being the aggresor and getting to the line more than the Bison and knocking them down.

Turnovers- adv Jacks
        Rebounds- even
        steals- adv Bison
        Blocks- adv bison
        shtg %- adv Bison
        3 pt %- adv Jacks
        FT% %- adv Jacks
        Fouls- adv Jacks

Bison- 68
        Jacks- 74

Let's do this!

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Collegian Blog here...

http://www.sdsucollegian.com/sports/live-sports-blog

Comment

Can the jacks shoot any poorer? If we can get hot in the second half this is ours for the taking

Comment

36% shooting and outrebounded by 18 according to the game stats....pretty hard to win that way.

Tried to follow game on stat tracker, sounded like they had much more of an inside presence than we did....not sure if that was true or not. If you are a 3-pt shooting team, some nights you live by the three and some nights you die by it....tonight we died by it.

Oh yeah, and Nate Wolters is a beast!!

Comment

Well, as we all know, the most important thing about tonight is that Nagy was reserved on the bench. Right?
                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

rebound...rebound...rebound...rebound...rebound... rebound...

and

poor screens
                  Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                    rebound...rebound...rebound...rebound...rebound... rebound...

and

poor screens
                    And not challenging anyone on drives.

Step up and ****ing level someone. Good God. Embarrassing.
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Trivia:

Who can place this quote: "Same old sorry-ass Rams!"
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Only 2 things that can be said about that game was we can't rebound and Nate is a monster. You know, if the people you are rotating can't rebound, throw Dwight or Marcus in there for a while. That was just bad. How many rebound dunks did #32 have for them.
                        Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Man, thank God for Nate or this would have really been a debacle.

We have no answer for a Keith Bens...er...Trayvonn Wright.

*shudder*
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
                            Only 2 things that can be said about that game was we can't rebound and Nate is a monster. You know, if the people you are rotating can't rebound, throw Dwight or Marcus in there for a while. That was just bad. How many rebound dunks did #32 have for them.
                            We all were saying this....throw Marcus out there, maybe he can get a body on someone.

That was the most putback made shots I think i've ever seen. They got their hand on EVERY offensive board, even the ones the didn't end up getting. The rebound/putback on the missed free throw was just the worse.

I know it's a tough loss given the opponent, where it was, conference play, etc. But this could be a motivating, good lesson loss for the kids. Bring the energy every game!

Kudo's though to all the folks who went to the game. Nice to see Frost full again. Please come back.

Comment

I realize Dykstra wasn't having a great game...but you gotta put him back in sometime in the last 5 minutes...don't you? Griff sat a very long time also (he did hit his head hard on a charge though). I would consider these two our 'toughest' players, yet they were on the bench in crunchtime?
                              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
                              X