Eiu ii gdt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eiu ii gdt

You were absolutely correct, #1. Chad White was the most impressive player on the floor Saturday night.
    For a true freshman, Jordan Dykstra has been impressive. We already know that Wolters, Moss, Sargent and Callahan are studs, and Fiegen, Stephenson, Heemstra and Carlson are potential studs. This is a slim but deep and talented team.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
      You were absolutely correct, #1. Chad White was the most impressive player on the floor Saturday night.
      For a true freshman, Jordan Dykstra has been impressive. We already know that Wolters, Moss, Sargent and Callahan are studs, and Fiegen, Stephenson, Heemstra and Carlson are potential studs. This is a slim but deep and talented team.
      Along these lines, I love that Stephenson has come in and provided us some great minutes in place of Palarca who left early. I'd say the SDSU men's BB team is in a much better situation after all the early departures from last year (Radar, Palarca & Cordova).

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
        Along these lines, I love that Stephenson has come in and provided us some great minutes in place of Palarca who left early. I'd say the SDSU men's BB team is in a much better situation after all the early departures from last year (Radar, Palarca & Cordova).
        How is Rader doing, BTW? Would he have been in the rotation this year?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          Nice weather today. Temps went a little higher than predicted in many places. 30s and 40s all over the place. I was by Faulkton hunting pheasants...got up to 46 there (tremendous hunting too).
          How dare you hunt in my home town and not ask me to go. I'll have to talk to your friends from around there about not inviting you anymore. :-)~

As for the attendance, I do believe it would have been better but the dorms were not open so most students weren't able to attend.
          Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
            How is Rader doing, BTW? Would he have been in the rotation this year?
            ...about 3-4 ppg for USF.
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
            X