• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eiu ii gdt

53% from the field - 62% from 3pt land

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
      I've seen worse on the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend.

What's the weather like back there?
      Don't know I am in S. NE

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
        Don't know I am in S. NE
        Quite a bit closer than I am right now
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

It was a beautiful day in So Dakota today.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
            Yes sir...should be a fun winter of BB.

Folks...if you haven't been to a men's game yet this year. Get your a$$ to Frost on Tuesday for their game against Nevada!
            Preaching to the choir in here, Btown! I've had the Nevada game circled for a while now! It's even more exciting now that they are 5-0! Looks like the weather will be just fine for the short drive!
            With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Great game, Griff is a stud, workhorse and junkyard dog, he just does everything, Clint had a quiet but good game, you could see him through out the game talking to the younger players, everything a SR leader should be doing, White yep he is good Jordan worked his butt off in the first half and finally got the ball fed into him in the second, Wolters wow....

Comment

Thing I kept thinking in this game is ... how do you plan for the Jacks? Any given night it looks like it can be any of 5-6 guys who are the go to player? How do you prepare for that?

Comment

MAN, this is fun team to watch!
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

OK crowd for post-Thanksgiving weekend. Weather wasn't a travel factor in the Brookings region. Clear skies, no ice or snow, and temps in upper 30s. ... Take away the first few minutes and last few minutes of the game, and the Jacks were playing tough defense and shooting the 3-ball with authority. Moss had a great slam an alley-oop from Stephenson, who's showing increasing value as a backup point. Eastern Illinois has some good athletes but got discouraged. Impressive win for the Jacks.
                    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                      I've seen worse on the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend.

What's the weather like back there?
                      Nice weather today. Temps went a little higher than predicted in many places. 30s and 40s all over the place. I was by Faulkton hunting pheasants...got up to 46 there (tremendous hunting too).

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
                        38-29 Chad White, is on fire... they are checking if the last shot was a three or a two 3:11 left
                        They actually were not checking to see if it was a three. This year high elbows can be reviewed, thats what they were looking at.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                          To think there were folks that were upset at the signing of the Madison duo. Just shows that the coaches are competent.
                          I was completely wrong about Chad White. Swing and a miss. I didn't think he would be anywhere this good. Glad I was wrong.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

"We completely broke," said Eastern Illinois coach Mike Miller. "When you play a team that shoots it as well as they do, you can't give up both layups and the three-point shot."

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                              I was completely wrong about Chad White. Swing and a miss. I didn't think he would be anywhere this good. Glad I was wrong.
                              Glad to have you along on this one RO:

10/29/2009 post (Jacks#1Fan) in response to a 2009 thread on the upcoming season:

"Don't see much love from any of you for Chad White...but he's a player!! He is an excellent passer, can bring the ball up at 6-6, can dish off, shoot and drive. He's got a little knee problem right now, but if that gets straightened out, he is going to get some minutes."

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                                Glad to have you along on this one RO:

10/29/2009 post (Jacks#1Fan) in response to a 2009 thread on the upcoming season:

"Don't see much love from any of you for Chad White...but he's a player!! He is an excellent passer, can bring the ball up at 6-6, can dish off, shoot and drive. He's got a little knee problem right now, but if that gets straightened out, he is going to get some minutes."
                                Yeah, I expected him to be a decent role player but nothing special. Watching him this year he just looks completely different from last year. Good stuff.
                                Originally posted by JackFan96
                                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                                X