X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hoops_guy
    replied
    Re: smsu game

insightful response. what is kind of juvenile is to take only part of a post and use it as a post. how many more ft's, prior to garbage time did the Jacks shoot? The object of a message board is to be totally objective when possible, and to intentionally ignore obvious imbalances is kind of misguided. You are a great fan though, and i mean thatl

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Originally posted by hoops_guy View Post
    I wish we could get a real evaluation without having to shoot the obligatory 20 more FT's than a D2 opponent. Great start on the road for the Jacks, but dang, wish the refs wouldn't just stick it to the lower division opponent w/o even giving them a chance.
    Whatever.

Leave a comment:

• hoops_guy
    replied

sorry JackMD, was starting a thread same time you were. SW is normally a good rebounding team with more experienced bigs than the Jacks, so it isn't unexpected. Nagy will say it's unacceptable, and that's understandable, but it's not totally unrealistic.

(Two threads merged .... JackJD)
    Last edited by JackJD; 11-18-2010, 10:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• hoops_guy
    replied
    smsu game

I wish we could get a real evaluation without having to shoot the obligatory 20 more FT's than a D2 opponent. Great start on the road for the Jacks, but dang, wish the refs wouldn't just stick it to the lower division opponent w/o even giving them a chance. Jacks have shown in previous two games they can really be a factor in the Summit race. Only team who will have a clear advantage is Oakland with their inside presence. Go Jacks.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    started a topic smsu game

smsu game

Defensive effort hasn't been great and we aren't rebounding all that well. Mustangs are hanging around as a consequence. 83-72 with about 4 minutes to play. Jacks only have 10 turnovers but are getting out rebounded which is unacceptable.
Working...
X