Walk Ons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Walk Ons

Just curious. I'm wondering if the roster has expanded any now that practice has officially begun. Have any walk-ons been added? I don't see any listed on the roster on GoJacks. It still just lists 12 guys.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Anybody heard anymore on T.J. McCauley?
      When you put on that jersey, the name on the front is more important than the name on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by 67jack View Post
        Anybody heard anymore on T.J. McCauley?
        The only hint I can give is..he cannot exist to the coaching staff..at least for a year. NQ 2-4T. <-- !!

Comment

Originally posted by SDHoops View Post
          The only hint I can give is..he cannot exist to the coaching staff..at least for a year. NQ 2-4T. <-- !!
          In other words...he has to sit out this year because he transferred to SDSU (4 year school) from a 2 year school and was considered a nonqualifier out of high school?

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
            In other words...he has to sit out this year because he transferred to SDSU (4 year school) from a 2 year school and was considered a nonqualifier out of high school?
            Yup. Never registered, I believe. Therefore by default, nonqualifier. The transferable credit rule got a little tighter this year.

Comment

Never registered? Not sure what is meant: hasn't yet registered at SDSU?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                Never registered? Not sure what is meant: hasn't yet registered at SDSU?
                I think he means that he never registered for the NCAA clearing house.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                  I think he means that he never registered for the NCAA clearing house.
                  Don't you mean Publishers Clearing House? :-)
                  Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Working...
                  X