Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New uni's?

Originally posted by goon View Post

I understand we are nothing like duke in really any way. But my point is they have sharpe but simple unis. No wierd patterns or designs.
    Wrong. They have a lame design on the back. See my post above and this picture:

Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
      Wrong. They have a lame design on the back. See my post above and this picture:

Work computer is blocking the pictures, but they do not have that every year what I think your talking about. The general idea and look of their unis have changed very little over the years.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Here I tried to post a pic. The wide blue stripe that comes to a point on the side with the D logo. I wouldnt mind SDSU with the wide stripe on the side with the SDSU logo at the point.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Here I tried to post a pic. The wide blue stripe that comes to a point on the side with the D logo. I wouldnt mind SDSU with the wide stripe on the side with the SDSU logo at the point.
          They just got new uni's last year. They suck.

Comment

They just got new uni's last year. They suck.
            The print and logo are the same, the same wide stripe on the side is the same. Just a different pattern on the back. But the best part is, its Duke and no matter what people think, they are awesome at what they do. Frankly I think the SDSU unis have been lame so going with a new look like Dukes would be a great upgrade.

Comment

If D*k* is mentioned one more time I vote the thread be locked.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                If D*k* is mentioned one more time I vote the thread be locked.
                If you don't have anything to contribute, why comment. Just a discussion about the unis, what people may or may not like to see.

Comment

If you don't have anything to contribute, why comment. Just a discussion about the unis, what people may or may not like to see.
                  My perspective on the team's uniforms; I don't think a fan's opinion about the appearance of the player's uniforms means a darn thing to the players or the team. It might matter from a perspective of marketing but at our level replica jerseys don't represent much market share. I suspect the company providing the uniforms suggested some color schemes/patterns and offered some deal. I don't personally care what they look like. I'm confident whoever made the decisions made good decisions.

I guess goon doesn't like people disliking D*k*.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                    My perspective on the team's uniforms; I don't think a fan's opinion about the appearance of the player's uniforms means a darn thing to the players or the team. It might matter from a perspective of marketing but at our level replica jerseys don't represent much market share. I suspect the company providing the uniforms suggested some color schemes/patterns and offered some deal. I don't personally care what they look like. I'm confident whoever made the decisions made good decisions.

I guess goon doesn't like people disliking D*k*.
                    You can dislike them if you want it’s not my business. Personally I do not understand why people would hate Duke beyond them being a private school. Spare telling me your reasons, I have heard them before. The thread topic at hand, I am just making my case that if SDSU had uniforms more like Dukes with the letters in front to say SDSU more like Dukes, and the sides of the jersey, it would be a nice change. Most people seem to like the football unis, if we had ugly football jerseys I am sure there would be talk of what would be better, but that’s not the case for football. Yet basketball, I feel that is somewhat the case, Plus its fun, I guess for some fans, to speculate at to what they may change or look like because basketball unis change on a more regular basis it seems. Maybe there would be more of a market if they had uniforms people would want to buy, at least regionally. Its not like the team has a winning tradition with the current jerseys, why not change to black or gray for an alternate color, its not like it could really hurt.

Comment

Dook suuuuc***s.

Sorry, I resisted as long as I could.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Actual post on uni's, I am not a fan of black ones since our school colors are blue and yellow, but I understand why they do it. I don't think it really matters in the big scheme of things.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Not opposed to the black uniform option as a "once in a while" jersey. I'm still a bigger fan of school colors only though.

Comment

Duke sucks and so do their unis. I really don't mind our uniforms right now. I like the home yellow ones.

Comment

Duke sucks and so do their unis. I really don't mind our uniforms right now. I like the home yellow ones.
                              No, your mistaken, USD sucks espicially with the boring red and white unis. Duke is pretty amazing, maybe you missed it, but they just won another National championship last year. The design for the SDSU unis is what sucks, from the D-2 days I like those unis much much better, maybe someone has a pic of those when hansen was playing i think. I want to say they were wilson.

Comment

Maybe its my forum name, but why am i not able to put pictures in? And dont say because im a duke fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X