Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Depth chart...let's get it going...

Originally posted by BangorHen View Post
    For a team that is coming halfway across the country to play an early day game against a CAA team, you guys seem pretty confident, cocky even. Not too many teams, esp non-conference teams ever come into Newark & beat a good UD team.
    "not afraid" = "cocky"??

Comment

All I can say is that after scrolling through 31 posts on this subject and not reading a single word that anyone typed....you are all great football minds and I'm sure everyone's speculations are right on the nose.

BTW...I've got some Cleveland Cavs season tickets available if anyone's in the market.
      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
        BTW...I've got some Cleveland Cavs season tickets available if anyone's in the market.
        I'm interested. I've never paid to go to a funeral before.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
          I'm interested. I've never paid to go to a funeral before.
          More thread drift but, I am so happy I do not have cable right now to listen to the incessant ridiculousness that ESPN calls entertainment. I can't take much more from them and it will only get worse once basketball season starts. *Groan*
          Last edited by KUlawJack; 07-08-2010, 11:12 PM.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
            More thread drift but, I am so happy I do not have cable right now to listen to the incessant ridiculousness that ESPN calls entertainment. I can't take much more from them and it will only get worse once basketball season starts. *Groan*
            All overpaid and certainly overhyped! Thank God for college football!!!!! Go JACKS!!!!!!!!

Comment

We have some serious thread drift. Lamenting loss to Montana, UD game trash talk, and now frustration over ESPN coverage of LeBron's moving day. I had to go back to the first page just to figure out what the thread was about. At least nobody brought up discussion about pie.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                We have some serious thread drift. Lamenting loss to Montana, UD game trash talk, and now frustration over ESPN coverage of LeBron's moving day. I had to go back to the first page just to figure out what the thread was about. At least nobody brought up discussion about pie.
                Question- Delawares QB What FBS school did he transfer from and what year is he this fall?

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedRabbit View Post
                  Question- Delawares QB What FBS school did he transfer from and what year is he this fall?
                  He transferred from Penn State and will be considered a senior this year if I'm not mistaken. Here's a link to his bio from last season: http://www.bluehens.com/sportsinfo/f...09-devlin.html
                  “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by rjacks21 View Post
                    He transferred from Penn State and will be considered a senior this year if I'm not mistaken. Here's a link to his bio from last season: http://www.bluehens.com/sportsinfo/f...09-devlin.html
                    Yep, that's correct, he's from Downingtown, PA, which is at most an hour north of Newark.

Comment

Yep, that's correct, he's from Downingtown, PA, which is at most an hour north of Newark.
                      Reason for transferring? Sounds like he couldn't handle being a backup and I don't mean that sarcastically...

Comment

Looks like the young man has a very solid resumé. No doubt this will be a really tough road game for the Jacks. But I have confidence that our coaching staff will have the team ready to go.
                        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

After reading through this thread, the thing that stands out to me is that we Rabbit fans are finally showing some confidence in our team and having a bit of a swagger about SDSU... In the past, it has always seemed like we were tentative to talk smack to our opponents' fans or stand up for our team... I like it!!!

We are going to turn some heads and make a BIG statement when we beat the Blue Hens on the road!
                          Last edited by Jacked_Rabbit; 07-10-2010, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Rabbit View Post
                            After reading though this thread, the thing that stands out to me is that we Rabbit fans are finally showing some confidence in our team and having a bit of a swagger about SDSU... In the past, it has always seemed like we were tentative to talk smack to our opponents' fans or stand up for our team... I like it!!!

We are going to turn some heads and make a BIG statement when we beat the Blue Hens on the road!
                            Sounds like we will need pressure on their QB . I strongly believe that our D will come into this game with a chip on their shoulder. That is not a good sign for the Blue Hens

Comment

did somebody mention PIE!?!?!

I want some! From the Vivan Junction Restaurant.. Preferably mixed Berry ooh that's to DIE for!

Mark my words*

*No Really you should try that PIE.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedRabbit View Post
                                Reason for transferring? Sounds like he couldn't handle being a backup and I don't mean that sarcastically...
                                Was stuck behind PSU's starter, would've only had 1 year to start & felt it would have hurt his NFL chances.

Comment

Working...
                                X