Positions of departing seniors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Positions of departing seniors

From TV's latest spring report: "Also, receiver Brandon Gant has had a strong showing after a second season that wasn't nearly as good as the first."
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedRabbit View Post
      I hope before you starting throwing stuff around that you would get your facts straight. I believe that at one point Cole Brodie and TTiefenthaler had the fastest 40's at 4.43 seconds.
      You can't just say "you believe" and call it a fact. Sorry.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
        You can't just say "you believe" and call it a fact. Sorry.
        Terry V reported earlier in the year. I don't remember if it was a tweet or during a live blog.

Comment

Really? Dont ever remember him putting that out. Only thing like that he would put out would be an incoming freshmans 40 time from highschool. Which is not even close to being accurate to a official time because "everyone" runs a 4.4 in high school, just ask them. Or there mom or dad was timing them.

Comment

I recall TV - or someone - reporting that Brodie and Tiefenthaler had clocked the fastest sprint times. Maybe it was during fall camp. I don't remember the details. Hopefully we can find the post, resolve the issue and move on.
            This space for lease.

Comment

Who gives a crap what these guys run 40's in? If they have football speed, that's good enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post
                Who gives a crap what these guys run 40's in? If they have football speed, that's good enough for me.
                Yeah, what Danger said...

Why all the bitching and worrying all of the sudden? I feel like we are turning into a bunch of of Bison fans. Let's grow up a little and realize that we're going to be just fine at the WR position...

These young guys are going to turn some heads next year!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post
                  Right on fly boy...I got your back.

Comment

Originally posted by bunnybacker05 View Post
                    Really? Dont ever remember him putting that out. Only thing like that he would put out would be an incoming freshmans 40 time from highschool. Which is not even close to being accurate to a official time because "everyone" runs a 4.4 in high school, just ask them. Or there mom or dad was timing them.

You know what, it's Springtime. My plans for the night....
                    1) Watch the basketball game.
                    2) Go to bed while listening to the Twins Game.
                    3) Drift off and dream about making a 20 foot putt to win the Masters by one stroke over Tiger.

I probably won't worry too much about SDSU football until September. "To each his own".

Where are fish biting?
                    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
                    X