2011 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 Recruiting List

He's pretty short, but oddly enough, he appears to have some long arms. I'm not sure if that matters, but it can't hurt.
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

could be a good player at wide out or corner.

Sheesh, I'm getting excited about this class!

Comment

Makes good yardage after the catch,has a nose for the open field after the catch,uses his speed well. That's a huge plus.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
          He's pretty short, but oddly enough, he appears to have some long arms. I'm not sure if that matters, but it can't hurt.
          looks like he will have to be a slot guy

Comment

List of committed recruits looks outstanding. I'd like to get a little more beef up front to round out this class. Here is my wish list from the pending offers:

OL -Paul Wisniewski, 6'4" 290, IL Carol Stream - Glenbard North, http://bit.ly/9NaqEv
            DT -Justin Jackson, 6'3" 250, AZ Scottsdale - Chaparral, http://bit.ly/gKRagH

Both appear to have the physical tools to excel at the next level. Wisneiwski must be blessed with high accademic aptitude. He has two Ivy league schools interested in him and Wisconsin's interest shows his high potential.

Justin Jackson looks like he could have the ability to be a force at the FBS level with five big time programs looking at him along with a number of other prominant programs. He also is a leader on one of the premier high school football programs in the nation.

There are a couple of others that I'm interested in, but I don't feel we have a legit chance at landing them, based on who we've recruited at similar positions and/or the big time programs that are sincerely interested in them.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
              Agree, let's find some 6'4" guys named JeRon or Ramses and sign them.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Or how about one named Dale Moss, who happens to be a 6-4 leaper.
                This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                  Did Coach Stig recruit this Moss kid to play football? I wouldn't spend too much time on a guy who only has 1 year left- especially if he was originally recruited to play football and chose hoops. Not trying to get everybody's blood pressure up but thats just me.

Comment

If I could have any one player left, it would be this guy....

WR -Adrienne Hatley, 6'2" 185, CA Glendora JUCO, http://bit.ly/b9SOr3

We need some height....we got some speed. But a 6 footer in FCS football can make a load of difference.
                    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                      To this end.. I could't help but look at Dykstra and think NFL Tight End....

Comment

I'd like to see an offensive line leveling everything in front of them,quick off the snap(explosiveness),that can stay with more agile defensive guys and push them back and any direction they want to create holes you can drive a Mack through.With a speedy backfield that can explode up the middle for huge gains and a few TD's.That's my wish list.(for the offense anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedRabbit View Post
                          Did Coach Stig recruit this Moss kid to play football? I wouldn't spend too much time on a guy who only has 1 year left- especially if he was originally recruited to play football and chose hoops. Not trying to get everybody's blood pressure up but thats just me.
                          I am not getting my bp up, but I don't care that Moss has only one year left. If he has superior athletic ability and can make us a better offensive team then we should bring him in. He still has to compete and earn the spot which makes everyone else have to do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by trueblue View Post
                            I am not getting my bp up, but I don't care that Moss has only one year left. If he has superior athletic ability and can make us a better offensive team then we should bring him in. He still has to compete and earn the spot which makes everyone else have to do the same.
                            Was he recruited to play football at SDSU and anywhere else for that matter?

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedRabbit View Post
                              Was he recruited to play football at SDSU and anywhere else for that matter?

There are rumors that we was offered to play FB at a couple of the regional BCS schools. Not sure if true...but wouldn't surprise me...people that watched him play HS football couldn't believe he choose to play BB. He was that good.

Go Jacks!!
                              SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                                There are rumors that we was offered to play FB at a couple of the regional BCS schools. Not sure if true...but wouldn't surprise me...people that watched him play HS football couldn't believe he choose to play BB. He was that good.

Go Jacks!!
                                We know the guy can leap- can he run? 40 time?

Comment

Working...
                                X