Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: QB arguments

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
    Tiefentaller redshirted this year and supposedly could be the #1 next year.... Is really fast but was a QB in high school..... Terry as well as others have said he has high football IQ and has learned to run routes pretty well..... I question his size though as from the video I have seen of him he looks like a twig.....

Dan Schmidt- don't know much about him but if I remember right he was pretty fast and is 6-5
    If either of these guys are 2/3 the football players their dads were, we are in damn good hands. The radio guys used to joke that Tief didn't need a shotgun on opening day, he could just run down pheasants and ring their necks by hand after the game. And I believe Schmidt is the son of the Bobcats Defensive Coord. If he's as big as his dad, he is a monster.

Also, I think I remember seeing another WR recently that wasn't much to look at, rail thin, puny by WR standards......let's see....can't quite remember his name....oh yeah Mariani, and he hung 40 points on us pretty much by himself. A good lesson on judging a book by it's cover.
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
      If either of these guys are 2/3 the football players their dads were, we are in damn good hands. The radio guys used to joke that Tief didn't need a shotgun on opening day, he could just run down pheasants and ring their necks by hand after the game. And I believe Schmidt is the son of the Bobcats Defensive Coord. If he's as big as his dad, he is a monster.

Also, I think I remember seeing another WR recently that wasn't much to look at, rail thin, puny by WR standards......let's see....can't quite remember his name....oh yeah Mariani, and he hung 40 points on us pretty much by himself. A good lesson on judging a book by it's cover.
      Let's just avoid mentioning that one guy's name on here anymore. I start to feel sick whenever I read it and the bad thoughts from Saturday start to resurface. I am trying to suppress those.
      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

now a Player Not to Be Mentioned. Guess we have that one kid from Northern.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99 View Post
          now a Player Not to Be Mentioned. Guess we have that one kid from Northern.....
          Yes. Exactly like the guy from Northern.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Talk about bad memories. That is one of the worst. I know a guy that uses that last name as a verb describing the act of an opposing player taking over a game.
            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
              Tiefentaller redshirted this year and supposedly could be the #1 next year.... Is really fast but was a QB in high school..... Terry as well as others have said he has high football IQ and has learned to run routes pretty well..... I question his size though as from the video I have seen of him he looks like a twig.....

Aaron Rollin- WR good hands, decent speed, seems to be more of a posession receiver, across the middle, slants type of a guy

Teddy Shonka- medically redshirted this year, did little last year don't know much about him

Brad Iverson- tall, and athletic but not a vertical guy

Dan Schmidt- don't know much about him but if I remember right he was pretty fast and is 6-5

I'd guess that those are the guys that could become the #1 receiver next year....
              I believe Tiefenthaler was a QB his senior season and was a WR his first 3 years

Comment

Working...
              X