Thanks to a great group of seniors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thanks to a great group of seniors

Thank you seniors, I hope you all come back as fans and see what kind of program you helped build.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Thank you seniors... Be proud of what you accomplished... WE ARE

Comment

This Senior class was all class. Not just on the field, but off the field. Most of the players were better students than athletes and that is saying something because they are all great athletes.

They helped bring the program through the transition way better than anyone could have expected.

Thank You
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

I have to agree with others on here that the mark these gentleman have left on this program will be felt for not just for years but possibly decades.

These guys have taken us from an average D2 program to a team that deserves to be recognized as an up and coming D1 program that went to the playoffs in the school's first year of eligibility. No small feat.

Their on the field resume is quite impressive. When you factor in their acheivements off the field it just becomes even more impressive.

I've had the chance to get to know a couple of these guys and they couldn't be more quality individuals. They will leave SDSU and go on to leave their mark in the world.

Isn't that what it's all about. The game will pass. Life goes on. These guys are winners!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
          X