No announcement yet.

SDSU vs. Montana score prediction...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU vs. Montana score prediction...

Originally posted by BudLight Jackrabbit View Post
    Jacks come out of the gates fast and get up 14-0 in 1st quarter. Defense plays stellar like always and the Jacks end up winning 24-16 with a pick at the end of the game to put the nail in the grizz coffin!!!!!
    I like you.
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Jacks 16 - Griz 13

Have a feeling there will be a lot of field goals today. Last team with the ball wins. GO JACKS

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
        Really pick w/your heads not your hearts? Really? What kind of fan are you? That's awful...I'm not calling you out or anything, but geez...turn in your Blue...go watch USD, USF or Augie or something....but don't say you are a fan! Fans don't say they are going to lose before the game! Fans b$%$%tch about a loss after the game or take credit after the win. OK I guess I am calling you out! Awful, just plain awful.
        On the reverse I stick to my prediction 17-3 Jacks WIN!
        GO BIG! GO BLUE! GO JACKS!!!
        So I have to pick SDSU to win every game? If not then I'm not a great fan? Sure thing pal. Did you pick us to beat Purdue?

I'm being realistic. They are 30-3 at their place the last 33 games. They have more playoff experience than anyone in the nation. Oh I'll be watching and I'll be hoping and cheering and all that...and I'll be real bummed if we lose...but to pick us to win at Montana? That's a tough one.

Comment

Griz ~ 49
          Bunnies ~ 10

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
            So I have to pick SDSU to win every game? If not then I'm not a great fan? Sure thing pal. Did you pick us to beat Purdue?

I'm being realistic. They are 30-3 at their place the last 33 games. They have more playoff experience than anyone in the nation. Oh I'll be watching and I'll be hoping and cheering and all that...and I'll be real bummed if we lose...but to pick us to win at Montana? That's a tough one.
            I'm with you. I picked with my head, my heart would say 27-17 Jacks!

Comment

16-14 Jacks. Mid-range field goal as time runs out wins it. (Jacks get 1 defensive TD and 3 FG's total.)
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
              X