No announcement yet.

SDSU vs. Montana score prediction...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU vs. Montana score prediction...

Da Jacks in a close, low scoring affair. Something like 19-12.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      Da Jacks in a close, low scoring affair. Something like 19-12.

I agree with the close low scoring game. When you get #3 and #11 together it should be a close game. As much as I bleed Jackrabbit blue I think its to much home cooking. I really hate to say this but the Grizz over the Jacks by 4.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Big Bad Grizzlies: 33

Waskily Wabbits: 13

I think a Bunny defense that hasnt been tested all year gets exposed. Griz D allows a garbage touchdown late in the game after only allowing 2 fieldgoals all game long.

Comment

I think it may be a game that comes down to field position... with Mariani on special teams allowing griz to start on average from their own 40. 24-17 Griz

Comment

Bugs Bunny an Co. 17
            Big Bad Bears 31

Comment

24-20 Montana

Comment

Originally posted by GrizFanStuckInUtah View Post
                I like the final score, but Montana doesn't start that fast most games for some reason. I would think the score could be something like 10-10 at the half the the Griz scoring 14 in the second half and the Jacks scoring 7 with me predicting 24-17 Griz win. No way this is a blowout on either side and I don't think either team is going to light the scoreboard up. I really hope we don't see a field goal attempt fest with the defenses that will be on the field tomorrow.
                If this is the case (10-10 at half) I say the Jacks win. SDSU has had huge 3rd quarters and finishes strong. Games we lost we were struggling at half, the Minn score was close, but we were struggling on offense big time.

I think SDSU goes in down 3 or 7 at half.

Comment

Jacks come out of the gates fast and get up 14-0 in 1st quarter. Defense plays stellar like always and the Jacks end up winning 24-16 with a pick at the end of the game to put the nail in the grizz coffin!!!!!

Comment

Well I've been a terrible judge of games this year, so hopefully I'm wrong again. There were some unrepeatable words for this board that came out of my mouth Sunday when I saw the Jacks were going to Missoula (so much for UNI losing). I've never been to Wa-Grizz Stadium, but I've seen and heard. They are something like 30-3 at home the last 5 years.

The Grizz are beatable, but TOB and the Jacks need to come out of the gate totally unlike they did against the Gophers. I unfortunately have this feeling they are going to come out in a similar fashion and want to throw the ball first being the Grizz are giving up something like 275 through the air per game. They are going to end up with some stupid turnover in the first quarter that is going to get them in a hole they will attempt to dig out of all day. 17-7 at half, 27-17 at the end. It's just what my gut says.

Note: I also thought the Jacks would beat Cal Poly, lose to UNI, beat So. Illinois, lose to the Gophers by 17 and yes before I knew how average (at best) Ga. Southern was, I thought the Jacks would lose to them. So here's to being wrong again...hopefully.

Comment

C'mon Jacks fans, pick w/ your heads, not your hearts. The Mafia...er Grizzlies are 30-3 at home the past three years and no stranger to the playoffs. No way can you think we are going to win this game, especially w/ a frosh QB.

I calleda 10-pt game earlier. Noone wants to say blowout here but I'll be the first to say this could very well get ugly. Go Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
                        C'mon Jacks fans, pick w/ your heads, not your hearts. The Mafia...er Grizzlies are 30-3 at home the past three years and no stranger to the playoffs. No way can you think we are going to win this game, especially w/ a frosh QB.

I calleda 10-pt game earlier. Noone wants to say blowout here but I'll be the first to say this could very well get ugly. Go Jacks.
                        Could be. It's a very tough draw. They have a lot of playoff experience and Wa-Griz is obviously a tough place to play.

The offense is the wild card here. Montana has a 58th ranked defense, about the same ranking as our offense. Maybe O'Brien goes wild and throws five TDs? Or maybe he throws three picks. Who knows? If we can take care of the ball, think our defense will keep us in it. I have this feeling that our seniors on defense are going to make some big plays.

Minett will run well, I'm sure. But we'll need to throw it effectively. I'd like to see Mike Steffen and Colin Cochart be a big part of the game plan (as Steffen was at the beginning of the year).
                        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Jacks 27, Griz 24.

As TV is fond of saying, first to 21 wins.

Comment

18-14 Jacks...three field goals, a TD and a safety for the cherry on top.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post

Really pick w/your heads not your hearts? Really? What kind of fan are you? That's awful...I'm not calling you out or anything, but geez...turn in your Blue...go watch USD, USF or Augie or something....but don't say you are a fan! Fans don't say they are going to lose before the game! Fans b$%$%tch about a loss after the game or take credit after the win. OK I guess I am calling you out! Awful, just plain awful.
                              On the reverse I stick to my prediction 17-3 Jacks WIN!
                              GO BIG! GO BLUE! GO JACKS!!!
                              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

This is really a tough one, but I say nobody makes it to 21.

Griz 20
                                Jacks 16

Field goals, as opposed to touchdowns, end up killing us.

Go State!
                                Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Working...
                                X