• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gopher Game TV Coverage

as badd as the offense is we are llucky to only be down three

Comment

Down 13-10 at half.

Offense has done basically nothing. We finally did something other than run an out route on offense with the long pass to Fox. Minnett has a couple nice runs.
      Defense has been outstanding. Return game has been great as well.

We have a legitimate shot at winning this game.

Comment

Other than SIU and, maybe Poly, I feel we have made really good half-time adjustments- if we can do it again we can definitely pull this off.

Comment

Listening on the radio feed for this one. Proud of our defense - they came to play. Everyone on the offense except Minnett needs to nut up in the second half. Dropped passes, atrocious blocking, poor QB play has to get better or this will not be close in the second half. You can only expect the defense to come up with turnovers for so long. Really disappointed in the offense. The Oline especially has to play better. Outside of three runs, the RBs are probably averaging less than 2 yards a carry.

Comment

If you gave me the option before the game to be down 13-10 at half I would've taken it. Defeinitely blew some chances but we're right there and have a good chance to win.

Eliminate the turnovers and mix it up on O and we can pull it out!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

red zone offense shortcomming,s have been a known issue for awhile now...how come no progress?Don't want to be too negative, because at times we've played really good in the game& i think we have a shot at winning it....hopefully we get some things worked out & we keep the gophers a little nervous....i'm sure they're being chewed out(the gophers) at this very moment

Comment

Would really like to see #30 get the carries at the goal line. He's our horse! Let's ride him a bit!

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                  Would really like to see #30 get the carries at the goal line. He's our horse! Let's ride him a bit!

SUPERBUNNY
                  I agree...let's ride the #30 train!!!!!!

Comment

Have to give the Gopher D some credit, too. They have 9 srs and two jrs on the starting unit.

Comment

I would love to see the #30 train as well, but he needs some help with a railway or he won't get far out of the station on most trips.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesJacks View Post
                        I agree...let's ride the #30 train!!!!!!
                        Going up the middle with minnet does no good when they know the formation we are going with. up the middle in a run formation and 5 yard out passes that they are jumping and could have more picks. lets get a little down the field for a few passes that they might not try to jump.

Defense is amazing. we should blitz every play, just hope they dont go to gray and let him run.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

19 yards rushing in the first half won't cut it. Jacks need to figure out how to generate at least a bit of a threat on the ground vs. the Gophs.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Will either team come out & do things completly different the second half & take this game over or will it be part 2 of the first half?

Comment

Odds of a QB switch at halftime?
                              Now is when coach's earn their salary. Jacks need a sustained drive to begin the second half. First few plays will be huge.

Comment

well hopefully the firemen shovel a little more coal out of the hopper and build up some steam so the engineer can drive that train

Comment

Working...
                                X