Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SIU for the MVFC Title

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
    It is the home game closest to Veteran's Day.
    I get that, but it would be nice to have Military Appreciation day on a day when military members could attend.

It's probably just a scheduling thing that couldn't be avoided, but if you really want to honor military personnel, give them a rain check for any other SDSU event this year (basketball, or women's basketball).
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
      I get that, but it would be nice to have Military Appreciation day on a day when military members could attend.

It's probably just a scheduling thing that couldn't be avoided, but if you really want to honor military personnel, give them a rain check for any other SDSU event this year (basketball, or women's basketball).
      You are right about Guard members not being able to attend, but remember there are alot of retired military personnel (WWII/Vietnam vets/etc.) that will be able to take advantage of it. This is really the only game where giving out free tickets (Hobo Day, NDSU game, Beef Bowl already sellouts) would work and its the closest date to Veterans Day.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post

I think BB does its own military appreication day.

Comment

Working...
        X