Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hobo Day-UNI Panthers

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
    I'm told that TOB will start Saturday. #12 will be in uniform and ready to play if needed.
    I didn't notice last week, but someone told me yesterday RC had his uniform on last week. He wasn't cleared to play last week, though.

Good info JJ. Any word on J. Steffen?

Comment

I heard the same thing about TOB and Craw

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
        I'm told that TOB will start Saturday. #12 will be in uniform and ready to play if needed.

Maybe a couple plays in which they are both in the game? That would be fun to see...
        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

So TV said yesterday in his MVFC teleconference wrap-up that 19 of the 24 teams to start the season 4-0 in the conference in the past have gone on to go to the playoffs. There's a trend I would like to see the Jacks live up to.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
            Maybe a couple plays in which they are both in the game? That would be fun to see...
            Double reverse option pass? Haven't seen one of those since Mike Daly.

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
              I didn't notice last week, but someone told me yesterday RC had his uniform on last week. He wasn't cleared to play last week, though.

Good info JJ. Any word on J. Steffen?
              Crawford did not have his uniform on last week he was just standing in street clothes. I am not surprised to see him dressing this week though. In talking with Stig before the NDSU game he mentioned that Ryan thought he was going to play all week but just didn't have the lateral movement to be able to. Unless TOB has a lights out game against UNI we'll see Crawford pretty soon...

Comment

Originally posted by launcher46 View Post
                Crawford did not have his uniform on last week he was just standing in street clothes. I am not surprised to see him dressing this week though. In talking with Stig before the NDSU game he mentioned that Ryan thought he was going to play all week but just didn't have the lateral movement to be able to. Unless TOB has a lights out game against UNI we'll see Crawford pretty soon...
                Lets hope we continue to keep a lid on injuries. Either way whether its RC or TOB, we are still loaded at QB. If Whitter has noble goals of getting a good education and entering the medical profession, I dont think he will be leaving us. We are so lucky except I wish one of them could run like Mertens. Yeh I know thats not part of our game plan to run the qb on keepers.

Comment

Double reverse option pass? Haven't seen one of those since Mike Daly.
                  Just reading the description of the play makes me dizzy. Add in a full morning of kegs and eggs/parade/tailgaiting and I am pretty sure I would be sick watching it in person.

Daly did have some interesting play calls though...
                  -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Two teams going nowhere in the SD HS playoffs are going to destroy a field for two teams with FCS playoff hopes. There's no way with the amount of rain and the way it just soaked and soaked the ground they don't ruin the field tonight.

Terrible, terrible decision by SDSU the day they took the check for those lights.
                    One solution would be for you to donate a million dollars so they can put in feild turf. Otherwise get over it already. The lights were the best thing they did to the stadium.

Comment

This web site has SDSU in the playoffs and hosting a 1st round game...

http://www.championshipsubdivision.c.../fcs-football/

Comment

Football Game Plan video prediction...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X9qr...os=P-8I0lvBb04

Comment

I think the game will depend on our defense holding down thier offense .Our offense can then score enough to win the game,but we got to limit thier offense,we can't get into a big hole to start the gameThey outscored thier opponents really bad the first half this year.If it's a defensive struggle , we win,if it's a shootout , they win.Let's grind out a win & keep the top record in the MVFC.Let's start the game with a defensive furocity(sp?) they haven't seen yet this year & get them down early & send a message this is SDSU you're dealing with now buddy!!!
                          Last edited by jackdaniel; 10-22-2009, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AugieJackFan View Post
                            This web site has SDSU in the playoffs and hosting a 1st round game...

http://www.championshipsubdivision.c.../fcs-football/
                            Jacks are a one win out of three toughies (UNI/SIU & U of MN), assuming no losses on their "softer" road games from getting into the play-offs. It would be VERY CLOSE on if they get a seed IF THEY WIN THE MoValley outright. If Jacks want to avoid going to Montana in 1st or 2nd round they need to win Valley outright.

Comment

I wonder if Montana will figure out a way to buy out of a playoff game against the Jacks.

Comment

I predict the field will be in good shape for the game. Just got back from the Brookings High School game at CAS and the field was firm, no muddy spots, and the cleats were not digging up divots...

Comment

Working...
                                X