North Dakota State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota State

why do you guys always think that NDSU lives in the dome? the only time they are in there is home games and the practice before a home game.

they are out practicing on the cold, wet, slippery grass in fargo...just like 90% of the time

Comment

Originally posted by tradition View Post
      NDSU is a way better team than you guys think....i've seen them play every game but 2 in person and they are a series away in most of them. i'd be worried if i was a bunny fan.....as for me, we have no pressure....we are 1-5, just go out and have fun.

OOOOVVEERRRRAAATTTTEEEDDDD

Oh, let me help.

The Bison are "the best 1-5 team in the nation." I have heard this from many NDSU fans and it makes me laugh everytime.

Comment

why do you guys always think that NDSU lives in the dome? the only time they are in there is home games and the practice before a home game.

they are out practicing on the cold, wet, slippery grass in fargo...just like 90% of the time
        You've played once on grass this year, against Iowa State. SIU and SHSU have field turf, and of course the FargoDome has cement covered with a thin layer of plastic.

We've played on field turf once (Illinois State) and the rest of our games have been on grass.

Not sure what it means, if anything. Just pointing out a fact.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Don't they have fieldturf at Dacotah Field now? And isn't that the primary practice field for the Bison?

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
            Don't they have fieldturf at Dacotah Field now? And isn't that the primary practice field for the Bison?
            they use the 3 grass practice fields and dacotah field.

i personally don't think it makes to much of a difference

Comment

The reason that I personally think that we have beaten them the past two years has to do with the mentality of the players we have. They just WANT it so badly they won't be denyed. And that makes you hit harder and run faster than normal. I think it will be the same this year. The Jacks are hungry, and will come out swinging, just like NDSU. But I also think that this year will be different cause now this is the last game that the cattle have to hang their hats on. So therefore they are going to WANT it just as bad. You can tell just by listening to their fans how important this game has become to them since we've become good. This is going to be one tough game, especially in the muck and mud that there most likely will be. But as Berry proved against Ill St. last year, we don't let the elements get to us. The lesser facilities and everything make this team just tougher than the Bison in my opinion, which is why we took the two close games against them. God I can't wait for Saturday.
              Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Just want to say good luck to the Rabbits tomorrow and may the best team win.

Kind of conflicted because I want the Bison to win, but I'd really like to see SDSU make the playoffs.

Cheers!

Comment

I wonder if the bison know that the game is in Brookings. I saw the team at the Sioux Falls convention center tonight.

Comment

Probably no hotels open in Brookings. To many hunters in town.

Comment

lets do this thing tomaro bunnies.

hope for a great game with no injuries and one happy team at the end

Comment

lets do this thing tomaro bunnies.

hope for a great game with no injuries and one happy team at the end
                        Im with that man. No injuries and another knockdown drag-out fight for the marker.
                        WOOO HOOO LESS THAN 20 HRS!!!!!!!!!! AND SO STARTS MY TAILGATING!
                        Last edited by thumper_76; 10-16-2009, 10:24 PM.
                        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                          You've played once on grass this year, against Iowa State. SIU and SHSU have field turf, and of course the FargoDome has cement covered with a thin layer of plastic.

We've played on field turf once (Illinois State) and the rest of our games have been on grass.

Not sure what it means, if anything. Just pointing out a fact.
                          Missouri State has field turf as well so that would be two times we have played on it

Comment

Life is good again......the Jackrabbits are back in town!!

Comment

Looks like I get to be the first to state, IT'S GAME DAY, BABY!
                              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Let's Go Rabbits!!!
                                Let's Go Rabbits!!!
                                Let's Go Rabbits!!!
                                Let's Go Rabbits!!!
                                Let's Go Rabbits!!!
                                Let's Go Rabbits!!!
                                Let's Go Rabbits!!!
                                Let's Go Rabbits!!!
                                Let's Go Rabbits!!!