Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ISU (Bird) game thread

MINETT DRAW for 64 yd TD.!!!!

PAT good. 38-10 with 10 min left in game.

Comment

38-10. Minett delivers the knockout punch with a run from midfield.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Now 38-10.
        Great to be a Jackrabbit.

Comment

Does anyone have the link for Terry's Live Blog?

Comment

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...PORTS/90924027

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Well, there goes the touchdown streak. The starting D still has yet to give up a touchdown, but the team streak is no longer.

Comment

Should we be as upset about them scoring a touchdown on us this late in the game as Indiana State was that we scored a touchdown late in the game last weekend?

They didn't need to score that touchdown any more than Paula needed to score his touchdown last weekend.

Or perhaps my logic is clouded (Thank you AnheuserBusch).

Comment

To speed up the game there should be a MERCY rule. Behind by 21 with seven minutes to play just call it.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                      Should we be as upset about them scoring a touchdown on us this late in the game as Indiana State was that we scored a touchdown late in the game last weekend?

They didn't need to score that touchdown any more than Paula needed to score his touchdown last weekend.

Or perhaps my logic is clouded (Thank you AnheuserBusch).
                      i was thinking the same thing, better to put some subs in defence late in the game. a win is a win!

Comment

I think any time you are behind you can keep trying to score. I would not have been upset if Stig had put the starters back in to try and stop it though.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Okay bad idea.

Comment

Solid game. Few things to clean up (especially personal fouls), but when isn't there? Disappointed that Stig doesn't put the 2nd team offense in earlier. Games is over in the 3rd quarter and O'Brien's only PT is to take a knee. That position, more than any other, needs the PT. No doubt that Ryan is the starter; he is playing very well. Can't wait till next Saturday.

Comment

Stig on last touchdown:
                              Lot of pride on both sides; 1st stringers screaming to keep em out; 2nd stringers getting a chance to show what they can do. "I don't think in those terms and didn't know that was the first offensive TD we gave up."

Comment

Obviously, the main thing is we were 1-0 this week. Go get Cal-Poly and don't rest. The last team that started this well ended 6-5. We ran into a buzzsaw of road games that year as well and didn't respond.

This team is primed to outplay our expectations. Stay healthy and work hard.

Go Jacks!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X