Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Starting QB

Originally posted by Jedi Incognito View Post
    actually i am a fan of the program, and I am aquainted with many of the players. However, i am not a fan of coach stig's QB choice. Is that a crime? Not really, i am just stating an opinion and all you jack fans who live on here and have no life seem to take it personally, and i find that hilarious and pretty pathetic. One person comes in and states an opinion instantly all the jackrabbit forum d.i.ckryders come storming in to save the day. ya'll need to recognize that u are just on stig's side to show your pride for the program. In reality on sep. 12 you are gonna be sitting in the stands chewing your hands off praying that the new starting QB wont F things up. Just wait when craw flops i cant wait to see what excuses you fools bring to the board.

Mods: Can you please just ban this joker and be done with it?
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

actually i am a fan of the program, and I am aquainted with many of the players. However, i am not a fan of coach stig's QB choice. Is that a crime? Not really, i am just stating an opinion and all you jack fans who live on here and have no life seem to take it personally, and i find that hilarious and pretty pathetic. One person comes in and states an opinion instantly all the jackrabbit forum d.i.ckryders come storming in to save the day. ya'll need to recognize that u are just on stig's side to show your pride for the program. In reality on sep. 12 you are gonna be sitting in the stands chewing your hands off praying that the new starting QB wont F things up. Just wait when craw flops i cant wait to see what excuses you fools bring to the board.
      ...and you've just managed to insult the entire forum again. Congrats, u b gone.

As far as the starting QB, I don't know who the right choice is...I trust the coaches. I'd much rather head into the season opener with some experience though, and Crawford brings that.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Jedi has to go. I don't disagree with a lot of his points but he needs to stop being an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
          ...and you've just managed to insult the entire forum again. Congrats, u b gone.

As far as the starting QB, I don't know who the right choice is...I trust the coaches. I'd much rather head into the season opener with some experience though, and Crawford brings that.
          no just the select few who put there lives into this forum..

Ryan Crawford 6-0 131.0 14-20-0 70.0 106 1 23 17.7

1 touchdown in 6 games played????????????????????????????????
          106 yards passing in 6 games played???????????????????????????

ur right that is a load of experience and some truly promising statistics

for real jack fans, im not trying to be an a.s.s. i am just letting you know what the bizness is. Can you really put your faith into someone who you really arent completely sure of. Think about it.

Comment

for real jack fans, im not trying to be an a.s.s. i am just letting you know what the bizness is. Can you really put your faith into someone who you really arent completely sure of. Think about it.
            Post while u can...

As far as Crawford's stats, they are all in relief or mop up duty...hard to put up #'s that way. Also, what QB on our roster has better stats as an SDSU player than he does? What QB are you completely sure of? I'm not saying he's the answer, but give him a chance.

One more thing...those people on this forum that you think put their lives into it...you're right, they probably do...and they'll be here putting their lives into SDSU athletics long after you're gone (which is going to be today).
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
              Post while u can...

As far as Crawford's stats, they are all in relief or mop up duty...hard to put up #'s that way. Also, what QB on our roster has better stats as an SDSU player than he does? What QB are you completely sure of? I'm not saying he's the answer, but give him a chance.

One more thing...those people on this forum that you think put their lives into it...you're right, they probably do...and they'll be here putting their lives into SDSU athletics long after you're gone (which is going to be today).
              im confident any of the other QB's could compete better, but if i had to pick one it would be O'Brien, i saw him throw at the spring game and other various practices, dudes got a cannon and great vision of the field. Its cool that the competition was tight but like whoever was saying before if Craw was gonna be the starter "regardless" why would the coaches lie and say that the competition was open for anyone. Isnt that unfair to the QB's who worked there a.s.s.e.s. off in hopes of a chance to start. Only to realize that stig had his decision the whole time. Stig is a swindler for pulling a stunt like that. I lose a lot of respect for a coach that does something like that im sorry

Comment

Originally posted by gojackrabbits! View Post
                Jedi has to go. I don't disagree with a lot of his points but he needs to stop being an idiot.
                I don't disagree with everything he is saying either, but he probably could go about a different way of stating his opinions. And some grammar would be nice.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

im confident any of the other QB's could compete better, but if i had to pick one it would be O'Brien, i saw him throw at the spring game and other various practices, dudes got a cannon and great vision of the field. Its cool that the competition was tight but like whoever was saying before if Craw was gonna be the starter "regardless" why would the coaches lie and say that the competition was open for anyone. Isnt that unfair to the QB's who worked there a.s.s.e.s. off in hopes of a chance to start. Only to realize that stig had his decision the whole time. Stig is a swindler for pulling a stunt like that. I lose a lot of respect for a coach that does something like that im sorry
                  Go back and read my post. Until the injury against NDSU, Crawford was always going to be the starter this year, then he was injured against the Bison. So the competition this summer was an open competition. Who said Stig had his mind made up a long time ago and that Crawford was always going to be the starter?

TOB and Whittier both have a ton of talent, but right now the person leading the Jacks is Ryan Crawford and I completely support him.

Comment

Jedi is banned for seven days.

Comment

Please note that Jedi_Incognito was not given a time-out because of his opinions, but because of how he expressed them.

A certain level of politeness and respect for other members of the board is expected.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Well, yes, it's called being a loyal fan, having anticipation that this young man can step up in his moment, and trusting coaches that see him day in, day out.

Comment

Mr. Incognito has earned a permanent ban by trying to re-register under another user id.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                            Mr. Incognito has earned a permanent ban by trying to re-register under another user id.
                            Ha. That's like message board 101.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                              Ha. That's like message board 101.
                              Perhaps he had not yet learned that particular lesson.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The qb's in the competition should be workin their butts off whether competing for the starting job or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X