Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JaRon Harris / Packers' depth chart

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
    Any word on if Kole Heckendorf from NDSU is still with the Packers?
    I believe he is. He was given the highest contract out of all the Free Agents and has gotten a lot of love from the papers since he is a Wisconsin kid. He might have a decent shot at the practice squad.

Comment

Just my opinion, but I don't think Heckendorf could hold Jaron's jock strap. He's really good at 10 yard outs and that's about it.

Comment

Think the major difference is that Kole has caught the ball consistently during camp and that he is a Wisconsin boy.

I don't know about holding his jock but I know he was always had pretty good games against SDSU
        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
          Just my opinion, but I don't think Heckendorf could hold Jaron's jock strap. He's really good at 10 yard outs and that's about it.
          It doesn't get more ignorant than this^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3XO4...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTx__...eature=related

Comment

Whoa buddy, I stated that it was my opinion that's all. I guess you disagree.

Comment

Those were a couple of pretty plays.

Hando, you have to realize that of course we think JaRon was better. He was on our team. Don't take offense, just realize that we like the Jackrabbit better than the Bison. Since JaRon didn't make it I am sure most of us, me included, are hoping Heckendorf does.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
                Whoa buddy, I stated that it was my opinion that's all. I guess you disagree.
                I understand why you feel JaRon is better, but saying Heck only does well on 10 yard outs still an ignorant opinion. He has the unbeleivable hands, is a terrific route runner, and is deceptively fast. Plus, as you can see in the vids I posted, he has a knack for the big play.

Comment

Here is a recent article on Kole Heckendorf:
                  http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/...151/1058/PKR01

I hope he makes the practice squad. Aaron Rodgers had some nice things to say about him in this article and in other articles. Kole needs to put on some weight and muscle, hopefully he is allowed to do that on the practice squad.

Comment

Working...
                  X