Season Ticket Renewals and Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Season Ticket Renewals and Purchase

I would think if they are going to move the Pride to the south endzone this season they would make that decsion soon in order to sell some of those prime seats too season ticket holders and individual game ticket purchasers.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      Season ticket holders will be able to buy extra single game tickets starting July 15th. The general public can start to purchase single game tickets starting August 1st.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=204761098

So we have roughly 2 weeks before NDSU fans can start snatching up the tickets for the Dakota Marker Game!
      Bump*

Season ticket holders have roughly 1 week to purchase extra tickets (one week before NDSU fans can purchase tickets to the Dakota Marker Game).

If anyone that isn't a season ticket holder that would like tickets purchased now, please PM me and I would be happy to get tickets for you before they can be purchased by the Bison fans.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        Bump*

Season ticket holders have roughly 1 week to purchase extra tickets (one week before NDSU fans can purchase tickets to the Dakota Marker Game).

If anyone that isn't a season ticket holder that would like tickets purchased now, please PM me and I would be happy to get tickets for you before they can be purchased by the Bison fans.
        Agree. If it won't be too much of a burden purchase some extra reserve seat tickets and find family or friends to bring along to the game. I've got 8 extra reserve seats now and I'm going to see if I can find a reason to buy a few more.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Got my 2 season tickets last week. First time season ticket holder here!!!! Thought about buying Augie season tickets then compared the two schedules. Augie's home schedule BALOOOOOOOWS!!!! Jacks home schedule is awesome except the Indiana State game. 3 of the top teams in the MVC and Georgia Southern too. Great schedule. Sitting on the visitor’s side on the 40 along the back railing. Hopefully picked good seats! Looking forward to the season! Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by AugieJackFan View Post
            Sitting on the visitor’s side on the 40 along the back railing. Hopefully picked good seats! Looking forward to the season! Go Jacks!

My favorite place to be.
            "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
            -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
              My favorite place to be.
              No kidding? Maybe I did okay then. I didn't know where to sit but I always thought the visistor's side seemed to be the best. Less people and a great view of the band and the crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by AugieJackFan View Post
                Got my 2 season tickets last week. First time season ticket holder here!!!! Thought about buying Augie season tickets then compared the two schedules. Augie's home schedule BALOOOOOOOWS!!!! Jacks home schedule is awesome except the Indiana State game. 3 of the top teams in the MVC and Georgia Southern too. Great schedule. Sitting on the visitor’s side on the 40 along the back railing. Hopefully picked good seats! Looking forward to the season! Go Jacks!

It is not the "visitor's side", it is the east side of CAS. The visitor's section is section N on the east side. Thanks for buying season tickets and supporting the Jackrabbits! It is going to be a fun season.

Go State!

Comment

I've tried several times to order on-line...no luck. Does the system only work during regular business hours?

I guess I'll call down tomorrow and order over the phone.

(I'm not real impressed with poor technology.)

Comment

I understand we passed the 400 new season ticket holders level last Friday. The department's goal is 540, so I think they might have a good chance at that, since some people are just beginning to realize football isn't that far away! While we have a long ways to go to get to the number we need, progress is a good sign.

Comment

Working...
                    X