Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Season Ticket Renewals and Purchase

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Because there are only drunk students in the student section and there are no drunk adults in the adult section.
    And there are only band members in the band, no drunk students there, shhhhhh...
    Go State! Go State!

Comment

haha true! haha
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

I thought things have been pretty good in the stands for the last few years. The band is a buffer between the student section and the reserved seats but I don't think there needs to be one.

It would be a blast to sit next to the students!!!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

The band needs to be in the end zone. If anyone has ever sat on the east side during a football game, the music sounds a heck of a lot better. It's the same quality as when they do a halftime performance...the music is coming at you.

Comment

With the Dykhouse Center on one end, and the band and scoreboard at the other, we'd have a pretty nice atmosphere going.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

maybe having the students and reserved next to each other will get the older crowd into the game and get them cheering.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                Has there been any talk about letting Season Ticket holders buy extra tickets to this game before they go on sale to the general public?
                Season ticket holders will be able to buy extra single game tickets starting July 15th. The general public can start to purchase single game tickets starting August 1st.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=204761098

So we have roughly 2 weeks before NDSU fans can start snatching up the tickets for the Dakota Marker Game!

I just purchased 4 extra tickets (Section F: 50 yd line Row 13 and Row 14). So there are some very good seats available right now.
                Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 07-15-2009, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                  Season ticket holders will be able to buy extra single game tickets starting July 15th. The general public can start to purchase single game tickets starting August 1st.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=204761098

So we have roughly 2 weeks before NDSU fans can start snatching up the tickets for the Dakota Marker Game!

I just purchased 4 extra tickets (Section F: 50 yd line Row 13 and Row 14). So there are some very good seats available right now.
                  How are there seats availble in Section F, 50 yd line, in row 13 and 14...wouldn't those be all consumed by season ticket holders?
                  "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                    How are there seats availble in Section F, 50 yd line, in row 13 and 14...wouldn't those be all consumed by season ticket holders?
                    Don't know that is just the seats they gave me. I was very surprised. I tried to get 4 seats together, but could only get 2 seats that low (in rows 13 and 14).

Comment

I just ordered two sets of 2 in in 1 order.

First 2 tickets were Section F, Row 1, Seat 3 and 4

Second Set was Section F, Row 27, Seat 3 and 4

There must be something wrong with the first order...but I would take them if they gave them to me

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
                        I just ordered two sets of 2 in in 1 order.

First 2 tickets were Section F, Row 1, Seat 3 and 4

Second Set was Section F, Row 27, Seat 3 and 4

There must be something wrong with the first order...but I would take them if they gave them to me
                        I would bet there are seats available in Row 1, as most season ticket holders will request to be up a littel higher to avoid obstructed views by the railing and people walking in front of you. Row 27 of F will be good seats, but Row 13 &14 from the previous post have to be some of the best seats in the stadium.
                        "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                          Row 27 of F will be good seats, but Row 13 &14 from the previous post have to be some of the best seats in the stadium.
                          That is what I thought, and the reason why I jumped at purchasing them.

Comment

As a former member of the Pride, I loved the seats we had. I would not be against moving the band. I think after the east bleachers gets built that would be the best place to put the band and students. right behind the visitors side. It would give students good seats too along with the band. The band playing behind the visitors could be quite annoying for them to put up with. Being across from the main grandstand would provide the best sound overall for the home side. but I guess we cant really discuss that untill the east side stands are replaced.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

If I remember correctly a while back the admin offered to do what was necessary to the east bleachers to get them "band ready" but the band leadership didn't want to be over there so nothing got done. Sounds like things are headed in the right direction with the athletic admin and the new band leaders. If this is true this will only make the gameday experience that much more exciting!
                              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                              -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                                maybe having the students and reserved next to each other will get the older crowd into the game and get them cheering.
                                Wishful thinking. If you want the older crowd to get out of their seats you'll have to put the students in FRONT of them. Cheering may be questionable then, b!tching would probably be the word.

I really, really hope it gets better this year. It seems to slowly get better year by year, but for CAS to be a more hated place to go, crowd noise is going to have to be the thing that pushes it over the edge.

Is it football season yet? Wow I am ready!

Comment

Working...
                                X