• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackrabbit Football in the Black Hills

How many fans watching, sdsurulz08?

Comment

maybe 70 or so? seemed like plenty of kids were showing up for the kids camp.

Comment

Journal has a story up already.....good for those of us in need of immediate gratification.

http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/arti...c309887540.txt
        “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Comment

O M G. cmon 70 fans? please tell me your meant 700 or 1700.

............................... I think im shocked.

"maybe 70 or so? seemed like plenty of kids were showing up for the kids camp. "

p.s- can we trade two of our Lineman for one of your QB's?

Comment

Originally posted by Lakesbison View Post
            O M G. cmon 70 fans? please tell me your meant 700 or 1700.

............................... I think im shocked.

"maybe 70 or so? seemed like plenty of kids were showing up for the kids camp. "

p.s- can we trade two of our Lineman for one of your QB's?
            Lakes, hate to make you even more jealous but I'm betting we'll be adding another QB in the near future. Time will tell.

Comment

the sisseton kid? yea, we passed on him.

but no doubt, we'll trade you guys for some qb's.

we can even send down some fans for you next time you're in rapid city, we had more fans stop and eat the buffet on the way to the wyoming game last year!!!!

Comment

we can even send down some fans for you next time you're in rapid city, we had more fans stop and eat the buffet on the way to the wyoming game last year!!!!
                No. A transfer. Can you guys really afford to "pass" on any QB's right now? Is it at all possible that he chose SDSU over NDSU????

Comment

NDSU did not pass on Lotzer from Sisseton.

Lotzer has elected to walk on at SDSU and I'm glad the kid's giving it a shot. He's an excellent athlete.

Lakes, I get real tired of your version of "facts" and "history".

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm View Post
                    Is it at all possible that he chose SDSU over NDSU????
                    No. SDSU players are only NDSU rejects. The recent head-to-head record proves that.

Comment

Getting some thread drift (I'm guilty, too) and it's cause is the drive-by, LakesBison. Let's get back to the topic, ignore Lakes, and life will be good.

Comment

sorry!! sorry!!.. no more making fun of your attendence, if you agree to not make fun of our 1 quarterback on our whole roster right now.

#2. ndsu didnt offer lotzer a scholly is what i was getting at. ok. NO MAS!!!!

ha ha

Comment

Having a discussion with Lakes is not possible. Having an argument with him is possible but it is like arguing with a three year old.

You took a shot at an attendance estimate for a spring practice in the rain in Rapid City. You offer a deal: you'll stop making fun of attendance if no one on this board makes fun of NDSU's quarterback situation.

You're have no bargaining leverage here. Further, I do not recall seeing any posts making fun of NDSU's quarterback situation. You made a statement that the Bison "passed" on Lotzer which you later clarified as the Bison didn't offer a scholarship to Lotzer. You invited a retort and received one: a question about whether the Bison can afford to pass on any quarterbacks (as you claimed).

Lakes, you're getting a timeout for a few days. Go sit in the corner.

Comment

Nice video of the boys practicing in Rapid:

http://www.kevn.com/NewsStories.aspx...=17302&CatID=2

Comment

Thanks for posting the link. I assume the text is what the reporter said on air. I couldn't get the video to work but it was nice to see the TV stations covered the event in Rapid City. A lot of Jackrabbit fans live in the Hills.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                                Thanks for posting the link. I assume the text is what the reporter said on air. I couldn't get the video to work but it was nice to see the TV stations covered the event in Rapid City. A lot of Jackrabbit fans live in the Hills.
                                There is a video icon on the left under Stories that needs a click and it will run. I had problems too.

Comment

Working...
                                X