Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coach Stig in Yankton Today.

Originally posted by Jacked_Rabbit View Post
    Not really sure where to ask this, so I'm just going to throw it out there.. I read in TV's live chat that Ryan Crawford's injury may be career threatening? Is that true, or did I misunderstand? I thought he just had a broken wrist.
    Surgery and pins and such were involved. I think he's going to be fine, but it's going to be a long rehab and he only has a 20 percent chance of recovering in time for next year.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Approval by the legislature again... Thats great. Just wait and see, we'll probably still have those two shmucks from last year opposing the extra spending, like they tried to block the new facility in the first place last spring. Hopefully thats not the case, but it wouldn't surprise me if it happened again.

Comment

Originally posted by State_fan View Post
        Approval by the legislature again... Thats great. Just wait and see, we'll probably still have those two shmucks from last year opposing the extra spending, like they tried to block the new facility in the first place last spring. Hopefully thats not the case, but it wouldn't surprise me if it happened again.
        Well one of them isn't in the Senate anymore. He just moved over the House side of things. Term limits are really effective.

I hope that we don't hit anymore snags with the project and that new builidng is up and running as scheduled.
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
          Well one of them isn't in the Senate anymore. He just moved over the House side of things. Term limits are really effective.

I hope that we don't hit anymore snags with the project and that new builidng is up and running as scheduled.
          Dude those votes were just play votes..... They just want to go back to there district and say they voted against funding increases but then again can say how the state is progressing.... Its a political play, they'll vote against spending bills (even if it doesn't effect the budget) knowing that they'll pass just to prove a point..... They can then go back and say they never voted for a spending bill.... its just how it works.... Don't get worked up over it.....

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
            Dude those votes were just play votes..... They just want to go back to there district and say they voted against funding increases but then again can say how the state is progressing.... Its a political play, they'll vote against spending bills (even if it doesn't effect the budget) knowing that they'll pass just to prove a point..... They can then go back and say they never voted for a spending bill.... its just how it works.... Don't get worked up over it.....
            "Oh, I did not know that". Johny Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              "Oh, I did not know that". Johny Carson.
              All what I am saying is don't get worked up over 1 or 2 defecting votes..... now if its getting up towards 10 you might want to ask yourself who you are sending to testify in front of the committee.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                Dude, I know how politics works.
                "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Working...
                X