• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dakota Marker Game

Yes!!!!!! Great job Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by milwaukeejacksalum View Post
      as jason aune once said f___ mamma bison!!!
      sweeeeeeettttt

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Our win was a fluke. How often do you get a 72 yard kickoff return to setup a TD by a backup QB?

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
          Unbelievable not in my wildest after the third.
          I'm with you Jeffer. This Jacks team had a ton of heart. Best 7-5 team in the country, unfortunately.
          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
            sweeeeeeettttt
            1st Row, who are you? You former player or it is Milwaukee that is former player?

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack View Post
              Our win was a fluke. How often do you get a 72 yard kickoff return to setup a TD by a backup QB?
              Huh?

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

No playoffs for the fison, like there was a chance anyway. Watch all of the we got screwed calls coming from there fans now.

Comment

D played too well in the 2nd half to be a fluke
                  "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitden View Post
                    No playoffs for the fison, like there was a chance anyway. Watch all of the we got screwed calls coming from there fans now.
                    I hear that. The Bison board will be churning.

Comment

Wonder if they are still going to talk about Bison playoff chances after the game?
                      I just logged on to type this exact thing.

Cripes sakes it got old fast listening to the tv announcers talk about that....
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
                        1st Row, who are you? You former player?
                        God no, even in the lowest of years for Jackrabbit football the would have laughed at the idea of me in pads.

This made have made my day more than the game; NOPE.

Comment

Great game Jacks...good fourth quarter...holy crap, where's my Bud Light!

Comment

God no, even in the lowest of years for Jackrabbit football the would have laughed at the idea of me in pads.

This made have made my day more than the game; NOPE.
                            Don't matter, you are still a Jackrabbit!

Comment

Huh?

Should have used the sarcastic smiley. Just got sick of Bison fans last year complaining we only won because of a 95yrd punt return when he should have called fair catch and us blocking their punt.

Comment

Way to go Jackrabbits! It's a good day to be a Jack!

Comment

Working...
                                X