Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illinois STATE Game Thread.... I'm paying attention, really:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Illinois STATE Game Thread.... I'm paying attention, really

Nick Van Whye is in the game. Senior. Jeske's in at safety. ISU pass out at the 48 of SDSU
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
      Man I like the way we looked today. Good way to go into the game with SIU.
      No doubt about that. We are really pwaking at the right time. What makes it even better is that we are getting healthy as well. IF we can keep it up I really like our chances to get the gorrila/bison off our back in Fargo. That would be really sweet!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Says on anygivensaturday.com that JumpTV is down EVERYWHERE. Anybody surprised?

Kool picks off ISU and runs it back to the ISU 2. Whoa.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Jacks take a knee at the ISU 2. Crowd not happy. But it's the right thing to do.

Final will be 52-21.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Game Over!

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Great effort by the Jacks. The lower half of the MVFC continues to prove very soft. Berry with a remarkable effort, given the conditions. Minett again terrific. Fox with 3 TD catches. Cochart with 2. The offense is really clicking.
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Berry 17-29, 237 yards, 7 TDs.
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

If you would have told me at the start of the year that our offense would be this GREAT I never would have believed you. Wow are they good!
                  Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Just got home from the game. I'm not gonna lie. It. Was. COLD! But it was a lot of fun! I had 3 layers on my lower body and 6 layers on my upper body and did well the first half, but then the wind kicked it up another notch at half and at the end, I was chilled.

Great last home game.....to bad nobody saw it.

edit: wft..just went to TV's live blog to read his take on the game, and he started his blog the same as I started this post...told you it was cold!
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

• Re: Illinois STATE Game Thread.... I'm paying attention, really

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                      Just got home from the game. I'm not gonna lie. It. Was. COLD! But it was a lot of fun! I had 3 layers on my lower body and 6 layers on my upper body and did well the first half, but then the wind kicked it up another notch at half and at the end, I was chilled.

Great last home game.....to bad nobody saw it.
                      Except off FSN Atlantic! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                        Except off FSN Atlantic! LOL
                        Ok, that'll do I suppose...obviously I meant in person....on a side note, I'm sure I made the tube at least once while cheering coming back from a commercial break. Wish I could see the tape.
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

How was the broadcast?

I was at the game and had a good time. It was cold, but I seem to remember colder games in the past.

Do I need to be worried about JaRon dropping to many balls today or do we blame the cold? Everything else seemed to be great.

Comment

Who would have imagined, 7TD passes none to Harris.

Three solid performances in a row. Hope that carries to the final two weeks. If only we could combine a large crowd, cold weather and top teams regularly. Such as the last two home games vs. NDSU. I think we would fare well.

I seem to remember discussion about not being able to put away mediocre teams early and dominate. Do the last three games count? If so, check that off the list.

Comment

Great game and a great way to send the seniors off. They are all a great bunch of guys and I can attest that they have earned every single thing that they have gotten over the last four years.

Comment

Just returned home from the game and post-game meal at Cubby's...

Fun game to watch. The small crowd was vocal.

Cold? Yeah, it was a little raw out there.

Berry was really in control. He's one of the most prolific quarterbacks to wear a Jackrabbit uniform and when this season is closed out, he'll either own or be close to owning most of the SDSU quarterback records.

O-Line easily handled ISU defense. Jackrabbit defense stifled ISU's offense. Lots of people got in the action. I think ISU isn't a horrible team but the Jacks realy made them look bad at times.

Cochart has amazing balance...I'd like to see the replay once again when he was hit but turned a 360 out of the tackle, did it a second time, avoiding a second tackler, and, while terribly out of balance, managed to get another 10 yards or so. Most other players would have fallen down. Cochart is going to get some scouting attention with efforts like that.
                                Last edited by JackJD; 11-09-2008, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X