Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illinois STATE Game Thread.... I'm paying attention, really:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Illinois STATE Game Thread.... I'm paying attention, really

Originally posted by State_fan View Post
    Cool, that means he got the school record for it then.
    According to TV, that also ties the MVFC record. Given how unbelievably bad ISU is on defense, Berry would have to leave the game not to get another.

Anybody else surprised at how soft the MVFC is once you get beyond the top four teams?
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
      Quote from the game tracker--

"Our site is temporarily unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. Please check back later. "

Like after the game?
      Scheduled maintenance = we don't have a clue what we're doing.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Oh well might as go to the Red Wing game now. no video or audio this suxs. refund.

Comment

Jacks give up a 70 yard TD pass. 45-14. Jacks ball after the kick at the 36.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Jacks up 45-21. ISU scores on 70yd pass to someone. I'm back listening to the game on old technology, something called AM radio I believe.

Comment

Man we just got burned bad for a 70 yard td.
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Priddy with the second punt in seven quarters puts it out on the 2.
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Don't agree with the throw on 3rd and 3. We need first downs and chew up the clock. All we need is to give them some more confidence. MAUL THEM WITH THE RUN. CRUSH THEIR WILL.

Comment

Local Brookings posters, us out of area backers are beholding to you for keeping the thread up to snuff.

Not getting anything but stuff posted here and at TV's live blog.

Comment

just getting the 4th qtr started; 45-21 Jacks.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Try connecting through ISU's athletic site - free audio. I was listening to the game but just lost that feed a minute ago. Let you know if I can reconnect.

Comment

2nd and 8 at the 13 for the Jacks. (Trying to keep you updated, but I've got a kid with an ear infection here.)
                          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

State needs to do something about the internet video service. I know several people, including myself, that have not signed up because of the continuously reported problems. They are losing money.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                              Local Brookings posters, us out of area backers are beholding to you for keeping the thread up to snuff.

Not getting anything but stuff posted here and at TV's live blog.
                              Just hopped on and will give an update in a second.

SUPERBUNNY
                              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

on 3rd and 8. Berry to Minett to the 5. First and goal from the five.
                                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                                X