Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Redbirds are coming to town

Per GoJacks.com

For all afternoon games the tailgate area will open four (4) hours prior to kick off.

KickOff is @ 1...

So if my math serves me right the gates should be open at 9

-- The chili does sound good -- thinking I may just do some hearty beef stew or something -- my holland camping grill just doesn't do real well in COLD weather...
    - Walk Now For Autism Speaks - Sioux Falls - June 9, 2012: My Personal Page

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit_Joe View Post
      Per GoJacks.com

For all afternoon games the tailgate area will open four (4) hours prior to kick off.

KickOff is @ 1...

So if my math serves me right the gates should be open at 9

-- The chili does sound good -- thinking I may just do some hearty beef stew or something -- my holland camping grill just doesn't do real well in COLD weather...
      Hot damn! I thought I read that somewhere and then someone told me 10 am so I just made an ass out of u and me and figured 10 am was the time. I've got the shelter, the propane heater, and the grill ready to go. We'll have chili, pork loin roast, some pheasant burgers and of course plenty of beverages.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        Hot damn! I thought I read that somewhere and then someone told me 10 am so I just made an ass out of u and me and figured 10 am was the time. I've got the shelter, the propane heater, and the grill ready to go. We'll have chili, pork loin roast, some pheasant burgers and of course plenty of beverages.

Just purchased a Deul Headed Propane heater from Menards. Doesn't take electricity and just need a propane tank and heats up to 40,000 BTU's and 1000 square feet of radiant heat!!

We'll see how it does against 30 degree temps and a 25 mph NW SD wind!!

I can't wait!!!!!!! See you all there hearty Jackrabbit fans!

Go Jacks!!
        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Propar: Could you please give us the exact location in The Backyard of that awesome heater! Might like to look it over to see if it meets your expectations (and mine...ha!)

Comment

I was at the Stampede game tonight and saw a bunch of the Redbirds hanging out in the halls. Pretty nice to be staying at the Sheraton.

Comment

Got my overalls, hot chocolate and some of the doctor's syrup ready to watch a Jacks win. See all of you with a pair there!!

Comment

Leaving the house about 11:00. Maybe a little sooner since my father-in-law likes to walk around the backyard to see if there is anyone he knows back there.

No he is not UPD.

Comment

Can't make it up to CAS today so I will have to do the next best thing and watch it on the big screen. Anyone in SF is welcome to join.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                    ESD cheer competition, sounds exciting, I'm jealous of you...oh wait I'm covering it for the Brookings Register. If you see a college age student taking pictures and not looking to excited come down and say hi
                    Sorry I missed you last night, didn't see your post till this AM. Great coverage though, and yes, I spent a month there last night...

Comment

tailgating was awesome -- only a couple cars there at 10:00 when I got there...

The fish weren't biting though -- although did catch a buzz...

We didn't fire up the grill or anything -- just hung around the fire and BSed...

Game was alot of fun -- great to bust the ice of your seat before you sat down...

Nice of the drumline to make an appearance that was a welcome sight...

and of course a nice Jackrabbit victory....

Tuesday is vetrans day -- so no touchdown tuesday at the bookstore this week... however they did move it to wednesday... might have to make a stop and stock up on some good gear....

It would have been fun to take the the fire pit and set up at one of the endzones during the game -- with the limited attendance -- I think that would have been great....
                      - Walk Now For Autism Speaks - Sioux Falls - June 9, 2012: My Personal Page

Comment

Working...
                      X