Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Western Illinois

Originally posted by Neckid View Post
    Almost game time, silly rabbits. I have read for the last several weeks all of your bravdo and what you say you will do. Bottom line: "We don't take what they give us, we take what we want!" Woof-Woof. 'Necks 42 - Thumpers 10. Have a nice day.
    Eat your words much lately???

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
      This game will come down to turnovers and fourth down situations. The Jacks need to get points when they are inside the 40 to have a chance for a win. If the Jacks can get points off Leathernecks turnovers, look for them to take chances at the endzone. The Leathernecks are almost guaranteed three points when they get within the 40. The Leathernecks success will come off Jackrabbit miscues. That said look for a very close game on paper and on the field as this one is a toss up.
      some pretty good research here. almost hit the nail on the head with this prediction.

Comment

Must be hard to type while patting your own back. Did you try giving yourself reps too?
        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

Doesn't work too well... not that I'd know from experience or anything

Comment

Originally posted by Neckid View Post
            Almost game time, silly rabbits. I have read for the last several weeks all of your bravdo and what you say you will do. Bottom line: "We don't take what they give us, we take what we want!" Woof-Woof. 'Necks 42 - Thumpers 10. Have a nice day.
            Thanks for the suggestion, I had a great day yesterday and a nice day today. A little too windy to golf or hunt doves but a nice day just the same.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Highlights from the SDSU/WIU game on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfXNv6oGIA4
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
              X