Iowa State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Iowa State

I would think Monke back on kicks rather than JaRon, but that is just going off of last two years, anything is possible this year. Something about running backs and their perspective on kickoffs.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

My big worry with the game is overall team speed. I have seen a few road games where a team had a decided speed advantage over SDSU and they haven't gone real well. Of course that was 3-4 years ago.

If the coaches can grind it out and keep it to a slugfest it will be interesting come the fourth quarter (giving the special teams game is decent).
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

Gameday baby!!!!
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Can't wait for the game. Sitting in the middle of a bunch of season ticket holders for ISU. Should be interesting.

GO JACKS!!!!!
          “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Comment

Well, today is the day we have been waiting for. Worked my tail off this week and can finally say I am caught up at work for the first time sine early May. Now I can relax and enjoy the day and, of course, the game tonight. Plan on showing up at the tailgating area and alumni tent around 2:00. Hope to see many of you there.

And, as always, GO JACKS!!

Comment

I agree....we have all waited for this day for a long time. Its time to sit back and enjoy and come away with a win. See all of you in Ames.......

Go Jacks !!!!!!!!
              http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

To all of you going to the game cheer on the Rabbits to victory , for SDSU and all of South Dakotans, past present and future.

Comment

Go Jacks! Good luck tonight against Iowa State from a Bison fan. We will be cheering for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X