Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spring Practice and Game

Originally posted by musicman View Post
    Spring game is set for April 26th at 9:30 AM - better get the grill going early. Also will be at Howard Wood Field Sioux Falls the 19th for a practice and a kids clinic. Practice 10:45 - 12:30 Clinc 1:00 - 2:15

It is all on gojacks.com. Go Jacks
    Is the SF practice open to the public? It is not a game though, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by footballfan View Post
      With the early start to the Spring Game this year....I think we are going to tailgate after the game and have some of the boys join us. Show them how hard we work before every game.....

Go Jacks !!!!!!
      A great idea which I endorse and support 100%. I'm working on it now and plan to be there.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        Spring game is set for April 26th at 9:30 AM - better get the grill going early.
        At least the game will be finished before the NFL draft starts

Comment

The practice was open to the public last year, and the team took time to sign autographs also while at Sioux Falls.

Comment

Is the band playing at the Spring Game?

Sorry, couldn't resist
            I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Made me laugh out loud at work.

Rep points!
              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
              -Leo Rosten

Comment

Good one, CatchEmAll!
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Thats a Classic.......... Good One

Go Jacks !!!!!!
                  http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Agreed ... very funny.

I heard Coach Bohl on the radio the other day. He said it should be "a whale of a game."
                    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Opening day of Spring Practice was cancelled this weekend because of the snow......With the current conditions I don't know when they will start. I do know that they must finish up spring ball 30 days after they start practice....

Go Jacks !!!!!!
                      http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

[quote=footballfan;80968]Opening day of Spring Practice was cancelled this weekend because of the snow......With the current conditions I don't know when they will start. I do know that they must finish up spring ball 30 days after they start practice....

Being in the sunny Southwest I can no longer relate to the challenges this must present the Jack's every Spring. How does the weather look for the next week?

Comment

This week may be a mess. I spoke with my son at SDSU (10:45 a.m. today) and he estimates Brookings has about 4 inches on the ground and it's still snowing. I think the temps will get back to the 40s by Wednesday which means the ground will be pretty wet. By Saturday, the temps should be in the mid-50s but the remainder of this week may be a little messy.

Comment

I'm anxious to see what Marcel Jones can do. He will have a difficult time unseating Ryan Berry, but comes in with a lot of talent. I also look forward to seeing some of the receivers coming up through the ranks like Justin Mitchell and Teddy Shonka.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                              I'm anxious to see what Marcel Jones can do. He will have a difficult time unseating Ryan Berry, but comes in with a lot of talent. I also look forward to seeing some of the receivers coming up through the ranks like Justin Mitchell and Teddy Shonka.
                              I share your excitment, especially about Marcel. He's certainly a different type of QB than Ryan. There's a chance Marcel could be a heck of a threat. Or at least I'm hopeful about that. Time will tell.
                              Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Any chance the spring game will be moved because of the poor weather? Just curious/thinking out loud (so to speak).

Comment

Working...
                                X