Ndsu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ndsu

Now I hope everybody heads over to the bb game.

Comment

Guys... I miss the NCC.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
        Now I hope everybody heads over to the bb game.
        As much as I agree with that I bet the majority of the student section made a V line to the nearest liquor store.

Comment

Congrats to the Rabbits and Coach Stig and his staff. A quality win against a quality opponent. A great day to be a Jackrabbit.

Comment

I think we can all agree, 'that was a whale of a game'

Comment

Congratulations to you guys for winning the game today.

Comment

Way to go Jackrabbits!

Comment

Great game man..... speechless thats hard for me.....

Comment

Originally posted by State_fan View Post
                    Guys... I miss the NCC.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
                    Rep points for saying exactly what I was thinking.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Amazing game by both teams! this was my first SDSU vs. NDSU game and i have to say not much else compares to the atmosphere in the stadium today. Switching gears, I lost a ton of respect for the "pride" today. I know they were forced to play, but if you are going to do it don't do it half @$$... We were showed up by a pep band from ND. After today I will no longer tell people the "pride" is the best band in the world. sorry for my little rant, i'm not meaning to take away from the game. Looking forward to this great rivalry for many years to come!!!
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                        Amazing game by both teams! this was my first SDSU vs. NDSU game and i have to say not much else compares to the atmosphere in the stadium today. Switching gears, I lost a ton of respect for the "pride" today. I know they were forced to play, but if you are going to do it don't do it half @$$... We were showed up by a pep band from ND. After today I will no longer tell people the "pride" is the best band in the world. sorry for my little rant, i'm not meaning to take away from the game. Looking forward to this great rivalry for many years to come!!!
                        I'm just glad they just showed up. How pathetic would that have looked to NOT have the band there at all?

Considering that this was quite possibly the best game with the highest stakes EVER at Coughlin, and we won, I'm guessing they probably wish they could go back again and put on a traditional show.
                        Last edited by State_fan; 11-17-2007, 06:57 PM.

Comment

did they tear down the goalpost?

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                            did they tear down the goalpost?
                            No, but the team ran to the SE corner where the Dakota Marker was right away. Students hit the field running. It was a great time.

Kudos to NDSU, you were class all the way. Great time tailgating with you.

My only regret of the day is that the teams did not get chance to shake hands since our team ran to the marker while the Bison went to the lockers.

Great week to be a Jackrabbit. It was a "whale of game"

Comment

Pure Bliss!
                              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
                                My only regret of the day is that the teams did not get chance to shake hands since our team ran to the marker while the Bison went to the lockers.
                                This has been the norm the last 3 games. There was some frustration on the part of Jack fans the last few years because the teams didn't get to shake hands after. Going forward to the Gateway both teams will have to shake before the game. Guess that will have to do.
                                "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                                -Leo Rosten

Comment

Working...
                                X