Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Here we go "SU" fans!!!!

Originally posted by rodrawks View Post
    Sounds like a winner...but just to be clear...the game time was pushed back to 2 pm, correct?
    Not that I'm aware of.

Comment

Hmm..guess not...just read the article posted today on gojacks.com...said 1 pm. My brother had said it was pushed back to 2pm.....sorry for the mis-info.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by rodrawks View Post
        Hmm..guess not...just read the article posted today on gojacks.com...said 1 pm. My brother had said it was pushed back to 2pm.....sorry for the mis-info.
        That'll teach you to believe everything your brother tells you. Message boards on the other hand ...

@JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
          That'll teach you to believe everything your brother tells you. Message boards on the other hand ...

Actually, I heard from joeboo22's 3rd cousin twice removed who told my best friend's girlfriend that the SDSU administration was considering moving the game time back to 2PM. But when they found out joeboo22's Saturday schedule would be seriously affected by this they had no choice but to leave it at 1PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
            Actually, I heard from joeboo22's 3rd cousin twice removed who told my best friend's girlfriend that the SDSU administration was considering moving the game time back to 2PM. But when they found out joeboo22's Saturday schedule would be seriously affected by this they had no choice but to leave it at 1PM.
            Ya he said that he talked to you.... he told me the same however I didn't think that it was true with a basketball game that night they will want plenty of time to get personal to Frost to get ready for the basketball game...... Its actually at 12 our here in the hills so I might have to call friday night a lil short so i don't have a headache while watching the game...

Comment

http://www.argusleader.com/gallery/2...su/page2.shtml

Pics from NDSU's last trip to Brookings and CAS.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

3 other GWFC coaches refuse to pick NDSU/SDSU game -

"When you see each team on film, they're almost twins," quipped SUU's Wes Meier.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...f/Weekly12.pdf

Also has statistical categories.....

These two teams are twins......virtually identical.

The GWFC weekly release is a great read to prep for the game!

Comment

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...46/1002/SPORTS

"Ultimately, negotiations to put the Dakota Marker game on the air broke down because Fox Sports Net North desired a 3 p.m. start, according to Oien and NDSU athletic director Gene Taylor, a virtual impossibility given the staffing requirements for the 7 p.m. men's basketball game."

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                    http://www.argusleader.com/gallery/2...su/page2.shtml

Pics from NDSU's last trip to Brookings and CAS.
                    I kinda forgot about that yellow pants the Bison wore. NDSU has played better in the green pants! I think they look better also.

This is going to be a great game!

Comment

Originally posted by tcbison View Post
                      This is going to be a great game!
                      This is exactly the type of game everyone hoped for, and naysayers claimed never would happen, when we both decided to make the jump. CAN'T WAIT FOR TIPOFF!
                      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
                        This is exactly the type of game everyone hoped for, and naysayers claimed never would happen, when we both decided to make the jump. CAN'T WAIT FOR TIPOFF!
                        you mean kickoff right?

Comment

Cullhane is talking about "The Championship" game in the region this weekend. He is basically telling everyone listening that if they are a real football fan they will be in Brookings on Saturday. Doesn't matter who you consider your team to be, Nebraska, USD, USF, DSU, the Vikings, etc... you better be in Brookings on Saturday or your fanhood is in question. Couldn't agree more.

Later in the show Coach Bohl from NDSU will be on. You should be able to tune into the internet broadcast at this link or listen on 1570 am Yankton. Just follow the link and click on the "In the Zone" banner.

http://www.kvht.com/category.cfm?cat_id=12
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
                            TIPOFF? Am I missing something? MJA, are you going to make to Brookings this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                              you mean kickoff right?
                              Exactly. Tipoff. That's what I get for typing and talking on the phone at the same time.
                              "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Just picked up 5 pounds of Bison steak(called all over SF)!! I'm going to cut it up into tips, marinate for 24 hours to get the poop taste out of it, and Grill on Saturday for a bit of a "Bison Appateaser"!

Yummy!!!

Go Jacks!!
                                SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Working...
                                X