UC Davis game to be televised in SD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UC Davis game to be televised in SD

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

Outstanding. The leaves can wait, eh? Sometimes my WNAX signal is weak, so I'm pretty excited.
    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Just talked to a SDSU bud who has Midco and has a nice three season porch with a flat panel TV. Thinking we might have a little get together. Best news is I can drive the golf cart and not have to worry about driving the vehicle home after a full game of beers.

Comment

Originally posted by State_fan View Post
        For once, I'm actually glad I have mediacon.
        HA! Yeah, no kidding. I'll have to set the recorder though, as I didn't plan on the game being televised and made other plans.......I'm never making plans again.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Kudos to Midcontinent and Mediacom and whoever else is reponsible.
          This space for lease.

Comment

This is great news to hear!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
              I got PrairieWave, might start looking for a few "friends" that might have MidContinent. Maybe have to drop by with a little beer under my arm...
              PrairieWave here. Who in Yankton has MidCon and what will it take to get me in front of their/your TV???? Hell, I'll travel if someone wants to host a party. We should be able to make something happen.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Anyone In Madison Have Mid-con???
                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Now just get permission for the video feed for us internet long-distance subscribers ;`((

Comment

According to TVGuide.com, the game will be shown on

DirectTV: 656
                    Dish Network: 409

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post

I have Directv. I am a happy man.
                      @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                      --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Does that include outside of the SD area?
                        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
                          Does that include outside of the SD area?
                          I think so. Go to TVGuide.com and go to their TV Listings. Edit your location by entering your zip code and satellite package. I can't guarantee it'll be accurate, but it's a start.

I tried a NYC zip code and the game was listed on both providers, so it might be nationwide. Make sure your package includes the channel. I think it might be part of a sports package.

Comment

I think so. Go to TVGuide.com and go to their TV Listings. Edit your location by entering your zip code and satellite package. I can't guarantee it'll be accurate, but it's a start.

I tried a NYC zip code and the game was listed on both providers, so it might be nationwide. Make sure your package includes the channel. I think it might be part of a sports package.

It shows it's playing in Milwaukee. Now, if I only had the dish. Son of a
                            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
                              It shows it's playing in Milwaukee. Now, if I only had the dish. Son of a
                              Well, you can always run out to Best Buy or Wal-Mart and pick one up. You'll have the dish up and working by kickoff time, I'm sure. A wonderful activity for a crisp autumn Saturday morning. (Leave enough time to hang on the phone to the satellite provider to turn on your service, though, we wouldn't want you to miss the first quarter.)

Also, make sure DirecTV (or Dish) knows exactly WHY you bought their system . . .
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

According to the guide on http://www.directv.com, it's on. I think you have to have the Total Choice package, which includes all the regional sports networks, to get it though.

Since most sports bars carry the NFL package and the NFL package is on Directv, you might be able to watch it at your friendly neighborhood sports bar, if you can talk the bar tender into switching one of the TVs.
                                @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                                --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Working...
                                X