• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UC Davis

jacks win!

Comment

It's nice to hang on and get the win. The momentum really shifted their way in the 2nd half.

Comment

Huge win Jacks, they held on and made the plays that were needed. Great play by Doblar to not throw the pass and cut all the way across the field to get a first down. The holding call on the touchdown was BS from what I could see on the replay.

My bad on the stadium size. The announcers said that there were 9000 on hand for the game, so I assumed they were right. The students were basically walking back and forth with the team so I thought it was bigger but I was probably wrong.

Comment

Oh My!!!!!!!!What a game. MD just left. Thought we would wear ou the floor listening to this one. GO JACKS!!!!

Comment

When they talked about the new facility on TV, they showed a graphic that said the stadium had 9,000 permanent seats, and something like 1,700 portable ones.

Comment

Great game to watch on TV. I was impressed by the announcers. They did their homework and didn't sound like complete homers, like some local TV broadcasters. The Jacks looked dominating the first half and held on for an impressive win.
              This space for lease.

Comment

The TV announcers were really impressed with Jimmy Rogers, and understandably so. He was all over the field. Korey Koenig had another great game, and Ryan Berry and JaRon Harris played very well. Lots of other players also deserve a pat on the back.
                This space for lease.

Comment

Congrats on the big win.

Comment

Great game guys and gals! Wish we had more firepower in the first half, or rather, stickier fingers...geez, the turnover bug hits at the wrong time eh? Get 'dose Bison Jacks, that should be a great game. Hopefully, y'all had a chance to watch the game in person or via satellite to see our new stadium, although we're 1-3 in it currently, I think we'll settle down in '08, we're pretty young, and man I hate injuries! Best of luck to y'all down the line, I hope we keep playing each other: two class football programs and universities. Good luck the rest of the season, and to your future in the Gateway...which will become the toughest conference in NCAA football besides the SEC in my opinion, or maybe the PAC 10, ha ha ha!
                    AGGIE PRIDE

Comment

Thanks, AggieSuomi. It looks like UC Davis has a very nice, new stadium. We Jacks fans are envious. You've got some good football players, too.
                      This space for lease.

Comment

Well, I was in Sioux Falls all day and decided not to listen to the game on the radio between stores, as I had it recorded at home....

Just got done watching the game, and man, that was fun! I loved the announcers, very fun to listen to. I was worried for awhile when the Aggies drove and scored right off the bat in half two, momentum definetely shifted there for awhile.

I said it earlier in the year and I'll say it again. #3 is an animal. I love to watch Jimmy play football. To bad Koenig's 72 yard run got called back, (I didn't see the hold on the replay).

Man, UC Davis though, some tough breaks on the fumbles, good looking team considering all the injuries.
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Now that is the way to watch an away game when you can't actually be there!!

Great game by our Jackrabbits. Jimmy Rogers is a MANCHILD!
                          Berry showed me a ton today. I somewhat questioned the kids arm a few time this year, but today he showed me he can put the ball anywhere. Oh and before I forget, I can't believe I get to watch JaRon Harris for the next 3 years in person...what a treat!

Great game fellas!!

Go Jacks!!
                          PS. Keep you head up Parker, you'll hit a game winner before the season's out...I'm thinking between 3:30 and 4:00 pm on Nov. 17th????
                          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I was very impressed with the whole setup they treated this just like ESPN treats a game they had 2 well informed announcers who knew stuff about both teams they had a good looking lady doing the sideline reporting and had great camera angles.... Only complaint was that some of the tags they put on players either had wrong names or wrong information but thats something minor because I wasn't expecting them to have the little tag boxes with information in them...

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                              Now that is the way to watch an away game when you can't actually be there!!

Great game by our Jackrabbits. Jimmy Rogers is a MANCHILD!
                              Berry showed me a ton today. I somewhat questioned the kids arm a few time this year, but today he showed me he can put the ball anywhere. Oh and before I forget, I can't believe I get to watch JaRon Harris for the next 3 years in person...what a treat!

Great game fellas!!

Go Jacks!!
                              PS. Keep you head up Parker, you'll hit a game winner before the season's out...I'm thinking between 3:30 and 4:00 pm on Nov. 17th????

JaRon is a Junior so we just get one more year of watching him, you're right about it being a treat to watch him though.

Comment

JaRon's career at SDSU is going way too fast. He is a class receiver and one of the best IMHO. Glen Fox and Mike Steffen are both starting to do something in terms of receivers so I think we will continue to have a good WR corp. I relied strickly on the radio and was not at home to watch Media com, but I too kind of question the holding calls. If Koenig 70 yarder had stood, it would have been 35-21. I was listening to UC Davis coach Biggs interview before the game. He mentioned that they were well aware of Parker Douglas and our special teams, so no doubt they worked on holding this area in check which might explain why Parker had a harder day at the office than what he has had in other games. I hope he can continue the poise he has shown for the rest of his career.

Comment

Working...
                                X